February 21, 2013
Xerafy Factory Receives ISO 9001 Certification
-- Xerafy's manufacturing factory in Nantong, China, received ISO-9001. --
February 21, 2013 /EIN News/ -- Xerafy's manufacturing factory in Nantong, China, received ISO-9001
Xerafy Ltd., a global supplier of RFID metal tags is proud to announce that their factory in Nantong, China has received ISO 9001 certification.
The manufacturing plant in Nantong was established in March 2012 with the objective of ramping up production capacity, improving customer delivery lead-times, and providing tag commissioning and packaging services. With the company's rapid growth, Xerafy is committed to the requirements of ISO 9001:20008 to ongoing improvement of our operations and quality management.
ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, is a family of standards for quality management systems. The requirements that for ISO 9001 include a set of procedures that cover all key business processes including: monitoring processes to ensure effectiveness, record keeping, regularly reviewing individual processes and quality systems and facilitating continual improvements.
"Quality is an important prerequisite and a obligation shared by all our customers in the industries we serve," said Xerafy CEO Dennis Khoo. "Xerafy is committed to quality in all aspects of our business. This certification is just the first step in as we continue develop our quality control systems including the AS9100 Aerospace Quality Program and other regulatory qualifications."
In addition to meeting ISO 9001 quality and business process standards, Xerafy's on-metal RFID tags also meet many technical and industry standards including EPCglobal Gen 2, ISO 18000-6C, SAE AS5678, ATEX, FSTC and others.
"Our Nantong plant will see its production capacity double in the first half of this year," said Chiff Huang, Manufacturing Director for Xerafy. "The ISO 9001 certification is very timely and shows that Xerafy is not only focused on product quality but also the means to achieve it."
Xerafy's innovations have changed the price-performance ratio for RFID tags and made it possible for customers to track assets in a wide range of harsh environments. Xerafy provides read-on-metal tags that can be embedded directly into assets to meet a full range of needs for RFID asset tracking in the aerospace, industrial, data center, healthcare, energy and other industries. Xerafy is headquartered in Hong Kong and maintains U.S. sales and support offices in San Jose, Dallas and Minneapolis, and additional offices in the U.K. and China.
Learn more about Xerafy by visiting http://www.xerafy.com.
# # #
Read more press releases by EIN News:
- WYTE MUSIC/ HYPNOTIZE MINDS PRESENTS: "The Southern Hospitality Tour 2K13"
- Rick Curl Jail Sentence Due to Attorney Robert Allard & Victim Kelley Currin's Pursuit of Justice
- Flight Centre Offers Earlybird Discount On Winter Tours Led by Back-Roads Touring
- Tamil Eelam Freedom Charter Declared by Transnational Government of Tamil Eelam
- New American Funding Launches The 'I Can' Mortgage
- Online Bookmakers Announce Champions League Final Betting Offers
- Provillus Hair Loss - Provillus Hair Regrowth For Men and Women
- Employee Camme Mongoven At Lee County Notary Company Title Junction, Celebrates One Year Of Service
- Delaware Park Betting offers Ample Opportunity to Win
- The Cyprus-U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Congratulates Dr. Erenst Moniz On His Confirmation As US Energy Secretary