February 21, 2013
Victor Martin Launches 'Two and Half Million' to Achieve Emancipation
-- Martin a guy of 27 year old is selling pixels on a website to get raise over 1 million euros to finance his emancipation. --
February 21, 2013 /EIN News/ -- Martin a guy of 27 year old is selling pixels on a website to get raise over 1 million euros to finance his emancipation.
New site http://www.twoandhalfmillion.com is a bulletin board of 2.5 million pixels at the price of 0.50 EUR the unit.
The pixels are sold in blocks of 200 being able to make larger groupings to insert logos featured.
Martin says the site is "completely legitimate and real."
"I think in most cases it will be of interest to businesses and large companies may be buying lots of pixels to have a more prominent position on the site," he says.
Given the current economic crisis existing in Spain does not offer opportunities to find steady work, so he talked about a method to make him earn enough money to seek opportunities abroad.
He get enough money after emancipation plans to reinvest the money in another business.
So far it has sold more than 2,000 pixels, including several companies in the same industry in his hometown.
The website is written in both English and Spanish, increasing accessibility to users, in addition to double bonds exist for each advertiser.
"I guarantee that I keep it online for at least four years, but I want to do for as long as humanly possible," says he wants to turn it into a permanent wall.
The idea is to sell pixels for advertisers to insert a logo with a link to a website to advertise in the space purchased.
The site will be online for at least four years that are guaranteed but the idea is that they are becoming a lot more permanent poster that will enter the history of the internet.
# # #
Read more press releases by EIN News:
- The CPSC's Latest Attempts to Expand Its Enforcement Authority
- Canine Caviar Cancer Research Foundation to Hold Red Carpet Fundraiser On Huntington Beach Harbor
- Interactive Streaming Mosaic Sparks Nationwide Buzz for the Canadian Living PhotoFest
- Nutropical LLC Announces BoroMAX - A New, Health Optimizing Energy Supplement
- Fall Timber Service Keeps Homes Warm in the Winter Says Pittsburgh Tree Service
- Head Start Business Consulting Focuses on Fast Growing Mobile App Marketplace
- Kingdom of Pirates: A Heart-Racing Multiplayer PVP Adventure!
- Flippers Pizzeria Welcomes Everyone 'Back to School' with a Special Value
- Mastercraft Exteriors Wins Consecutive Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Awards
- Insight Management Academy (IMA) to deliver workshop at SMi Group's Big Data in Retail Financial Services event