February 28, 2013
King Jewelers Go Red Charm Bracelets Sparkle at the Recent Go Red for Women Men's Event in Nashville
-- King Jewelers participated in an elegant evening that included prominent business and medical executives from the Nashville community celebrating the American Heart Association and promoting awareness for February as national heart month. --
NASHVILLE, TN, February 28, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The fifth annual Go Red for Women Men's Event was hosted on February 6th, 2013 at the prestigious Belle Meade Country Club. Guests enjoyed a private wine tasting while learning how to help protect the heart health of women. The elegant evening welcomed prominent business and medical executives from the Nashville community who showed up to support the American Heart Association by celebrating heart month and getting a head start on shopping before Valentine's Day. A silent auction helped raise money for the Go Red for Women annual campaign and a salon of shops were set-up offering patrons red fur jackets, red jewelry charm bracelets, red wines, and more.
According to Deby Pitts, Go Red For Women 2013 Campaign Chair "We are thrilled with this year's Men's event, the attendance and support for our cause continues to grow each year especially among men. People everywhere are embracing the Go Red for Women campaign which seeks to share the bad news and good news for women in the battle against cardiovascular disease. Today, the bad news is that cardiovascular disease is the single biggest cause of death for women; the good news is that every action to live healthy reduces the risk of death due to cardiovascular disease. These indisputable facts result from research conducted by the American Heart Association. With the support of male leaders in our community, we seek to raise awareness and motivate everyone to improve their overall health, thus reducing death and disability associated with cardiovascular disease and stroke, and other chronic diseases."
At the end of the evening, David King, President of King Jewelers, presented the American Heart Association with a check for funds raised from the sales of Go Red Charm Bracelets as well as his pledge to serve as a Chairman for the Go Red for Women luncheon in Nashville this upcoming April. The evening was sponsored by Saint Thomas Heart, IASIS Healthcare, Vanderbilt Heat, Macy's, and Merck. View official Go Red for Women Men's Event event photographs.
Go Red for Women
Go Red for Women encourages awareness of the issues of women and heart disease, and also action to save more lives. The movement harnesses the energy, passion and power women have to band together and collectively wipe out heart disease.
King Jewelers Go Red Charm Bracelets
King Jewelers has teamed up with our local Go Red for Women in Nashville, Tennessee to design and manufacture gorgeous charm bracelets to help raise funds that assist the organization in their overall mission. The official Go Red Charm Bracelets are classic and timeless, designed in sterling silver with a round-link bracelet and toggle clasp featuring a dangling 10th Anniversary Go Red charm. The Go Red charms are handmade in sterling silver, then hand-painted with durable red-enamel. Subtle details of the charms include 10th Anniversary engraving and heart-shaped cut outs along the border. All proceeds to benefit the American Heart Association.
The official Go Red Charm Bracelets are available for sale exclusively at the King Jewelers online jewelry store or in-store at King Jewelers located at 4121 Hillsboro Road in the Green Hills area of Nashville, Tennessee.
# # #
Read more Press Releases from David King:
- Design the Engagement Ring of Your Dreams in King Jewelers Bridal Jewelry Playground
- Save 15% During King Jewelers Diamond Earring and Diamond Pendant Sale in Nashville, TN
- Nashville's King Jewelers Launches Exclusive Diamond Extravaganza Event
- Scott Kay Diamond Engagement Rings and Bridal Designs Now Available at King Jewelers Nashville Jewelry Boutique
- King Jewelers Showcases Chopard Jewelry Collection as they Celebrate GnashVegas with the Nashville Predators
- Shop King Jewelers 2013 Valentine's Day Jewelry Sale for Savings on Unique Valentine's Gifts & Valentine's Day Presents for Men and Women
- King Jewelers to Feature Harry Winston Accessories in Support of YWCA at Wine, Women & Shoes Nashville Event on January 26th
- King Jewelers Cyber Monday Jewelry Sale Kicks Off the Holiday Sales Season with Great Deals on Fine Jewelry and Watches
- King Jewelers Launches the Go Red 10th Anniversary Charm Bracelet to Help Raise Funds for the American Heart Association's Nashville Go Red for Women Campaign
- King Jewelers Launches New Luxury Corporate Gifting Program for 2012 Holiday Season
Press Release Contact Information:
4121 Hillsboro Road
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com