March 13, 2013
Medical Linen Services Industry is a Great Field to Work In, Notes Angelica
-- Angelica Corporation believes the medical linen service industry is a rewarding field for those seeking to make a difference. --
NORCROSS, GA, March 13, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- If you've been searching for the right career but haven't found it yet, Angelica Corporation recommends considering working in the medical linen services industry. The healthcare linen service industry is a growing field that offers careers that allow you to help ensure the safety and welfare of others.
Angelica Corporation believes that the hospital linen service industry is one of the most important safeguards currently available for hospitals, clinics and other healthcare facilities across the nation. Properly sanitized linens are essential for any healthcare facility because they help to reduce the risk of cross-contamination, thus helping to save the lives of countless millions of patients each year.
"I have always found working in the healthcare linen service industry to be incredibly rewarding," notes Aly Merritt, Marketing Manager of Angelica Corporation. "I feel like I can really make a contribution to society by working with Angelica, because we do such great work helping to keep patients safe and healthy in hospitals and clinics across the nation."
Angelica Corporation has become a leader in the hospital linen field since its inception over 135 years ago. Currently serving over 4,200 healthcare facilities nationwide, Angelica Corporation endeavors to exceed its customers' healthcare linen requirements through using EPA-approved disinfection methods and creating OSHA Star-certified facilities.
Angelica Corporation views its employees as partners and treats them with the respect due as the essential part of its thriving business that they are. If you would like to learn more about careers with Angelica Corporation, visit http://www.angelica.com/Careers.aspx. You can also learn more about Angelica Corporation and its healthcare linen services at http://www.angelica.com.
About Angelica Corporation:
Founded in 1878 as a small uniform company, Angelica Corporation has since expanded to become a leader in the healthcare linen service industry. Specializing in products, such as bed linens, patient gowns, scrubs, towels and dust control systems, Angelica Corporation offers its clients the efficiency of more than 25 laundry plants nationwide to tend to each client's hospital linen service needs quickly and efficiently.
To learn more, visit http://www.angelica.com.
For all media inquiries, please contact:
Cardinal Web Solutions
# # #
Read more Press Releases from Allie Petit:
- Yellow Ribbon Tree Experts Encourages Tree Removal Before Hurricane Season Hits
- Facilitation Pros, Leadership Strategies, Hosting Advanced Facilitation Course in DC in June
- Corporate Facilitators Database, FindaFacilitator.com, Features Virtual Facilitator Tool
- Corporate Facilitation Experts, Leadership Strategies, Maintain a Net Promoter Score of 93
- Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys, Clark & Washington, Address 1,238 Bankruptcies in Orlando in January
- Book a Limo for Your Spring Wedding with Atlanta Limo Service, Topper
- Gembecki's Current Deal on Air Conditioning in Orlando: $300 Off 16-SEER Two-Speed Amana System
- Eclipse Shutters Offers Half-Window Applications with Plantation Shutters
- Plantation Shutters are the Most Custom Option in Window Treatments, Note Eclipse Shutters
- Stork Nest's New Online Store Features Fisher-Price Diapers
Press Release Contact Information:
Cardinal Web Solutions
330 Research Court Suite 300A
E-Mail: Email us Here
Website: Visit Our Website
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com