Jacobs & Goodman Law Provides Free Accident App -- Use Jacobs and Goodman's free app for Android and iPhone to document your auto accident. --
ORLANDO, FL, July 08, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The moments immediately after an accident are extremely important. It is during this time that important information is captured, information is exchanged and actions have immediate repercussions. Here at Jacobs & Goodman, we have created an app that facilitates the information-gathering process. This application is free and is available for download on both Android and iPhone devices. The app includes several features that will allow you to capture all of the pertinent information needed to file a proper insurance claim and possibly go after the individuals that caused your crash.
The application has many different features that are efficient and easy to use, including:
1. Camera capability, video recording, text note pad and drawing pad to take down notes and data relevant to the accident.
2. A FAQ section that provides tips and important information on what steps to follow after having a car accident and what information to take down.
3. Forms to take down information from other parties such as witnesses, drivers and passengers.
4. An automatic GPS locator system to aid in recording critical accident facts, such as traffic patterns and current driving conditions.
5. A direct option to call 911 or instantly contact the law firm for assistance.
"When people get into an accident, more often than not they forget to take down crucial pieces of information that can be a difference-maker in filing a proper insurance claim or filing a successful lawsuit against the driver that caused the accident. By creating this app, our firm can help guide you from the palm of your hand," says Harry Jacobs, Founder of Jacobs & Goodman, Attorneys for the Injured.
If you or a loved one has been in a car accident, visit http://www.jacobsandgoodman.com for a free and confidential consultation with an Orlando auto accident attorney.
About Jacobs & Goodman:
Jacobs & Goodman, Attorneys for the Injured, was founded in 1976 by Harry Jacobs and Lauren Goodman. Since then, their attorneys have provided representation in personal injury and wrongful death cases with the highest levels of integrity and expertise. Their personal approach guarantees that their clients always speak with an attorney, not a case worker.
To find out more about Jacobs & Goodman, Attorneys for the Injured, please call 1-800-JACOBSNOW or visit http://www.jacobsandgoodman.com.
# # #
Ashley Rios Cox Media Group Dunwoody, GA USA Voice: 678-645-4266
This News Release can be viewed online at: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/press-release-service/389338