- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"Any recommendation we make will be based upon careful research and analysis." Hue Grant, NADBR President
FORT WORTH, TX, May 28, 2015 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Beth Palmer, a member of the Board of Directors and VP of Research for the National Alliance for Dog Breeding Reform (NADBR) has ambitious goals for its research efforts
"The regulatory research group will provide research and analysis on topics that include state and national laws and regulations related to dog breeding and dog auctions," said Palmer.
Working with the other members of the NADBR leadership team, she has set five objectives for the regulatory research group:
1. Gather state and national information on current dog breeding and dog auction regulations, including their efficacy and enforcement. Share findings with the NADBR leadership team and publish findings on the NADBR website.
2. Based on the findings, develop a proposed position on ideal standards of care and industry business practices. NADBR's veterinary and legal sub-groups will weigh in, along with the Breeder Advisory Board, to finalize the organization's position on dog breeding standards, auction practices, and overall dog breeding industry best practices.
3. Continue to assist all sub-groups of NADBR by contributing research findings and insights.
4. Publish position papers, as needed, to share information with supporters and others tracking NADBR's activities.
5. Communicate changes to state and national dog breeding regulations by regularly updating NADBR's website.
"We expect to complete research on the laws and regulations that cover dog breeding on the state level shortly," said Beth Palmer.
"NADBR is bringing together business-minded people who work in rescue, who are veterinarians, and who run successful dog breeding operations to look at how to improve breeding for the dogs," sad Hue Grant, NADBR's President. "Any recommendations we make will be based upon careful research and analysis," added Grant.
National Alliance for Dog Breeding Reform
National Alliance for Dog Breeding Reform (NADBR) is committed to the goal of ensuring that dogs bred for profit are shown kindness, treated humanely, and bred using only medically sound practices. To learn about volunteer opportunities, connect with NADBR on Facebook or sign up for email updates at NADBR's website.
# # #