- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
"The Hong Kong International Lighting Fair is really a fantastic platform to display and demonstrate our new products," said Richard Fong
HONG KONG, December 13, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ -- From smart LED dimmer modules to LED drivers with increased temperature capacity, GRE Alpha's new products on display at the 2018 Hong Kong International Lighting Fair captured the attention of attendees from more than 15 countries during October's four-day event.
An increased focus on IoT and lighting automation
This year's fair had increased focus on IoT technologies, focused on smart lighting applications, which GRE Alpha is focused on as a key growth area.
"The Lighting industry in gearing towards being part of the IoT web and I'd like to see GRE Alpha at the forefront enabler of IoT lighting, allowing seamless and quick upgrades to multiple smart lighting platforms with simple upgrades that do not require too much rewiring or re-installing entirely new lighting systems," according to Richard Fong, GRE Alpha CEO & Executive Director.
GRE Alpha's product announcement included:
• The SLD-SMARTDIM Wireless Dimming Module, featuring compatibility with smart home protocols and devices including Osram, Philips, IKEA, and Amazon Echo
• GRE Alpha's BLE Dimming Module via GalaXi platform, along with Gateway and a smart Sensor for smart building management and operations
• A new LED driver series with patented high-temperature core technology, with an operating range of -40˚ to 80˚ Celsius, along with a 300-watt E-Capless power supply
• The new XLAVP100 100 Watt CV TRIAC dimmable LED driver
• Constant voltage 100- and 150-watt LED drivers with patented easy install
• New LED dimming accessories, including dimming modules for Soraa, Philips and Citizen Dim-to-Warm/Tunable White MR 16s
• DALI2, DMX, PWM, Switch Dim, 0-10V, Dim-to-Warm and Tunable White Dimming modules.
Premier event with global focus
"The Hong Kong International Lighting Fair is really a fantastic platform to display and demonstrate our new products," said Fong. "We continue to see strong interest globally, with an increase in booth visitors from Asia, particularly Japan, which is a large and growing market for GRE Alpha."
About GRE Alpha
GRE Alpha® Electronics, Ltd. specializes in the design and manufacture of solid-state lighting power supplies and lighting control accessories which are the lifeblood of indoor and outdoor LED lighting systems. Unlike many in the LED industry, GRE Alpha focuses on a modular approach. Their products can be used either in conjunction with existing systems or with new setups.
With more than two decades of power conversion expertise and a commitment towards innovation, GRE Alpha engages with industry pioneers to deliver highly efficient, installation-ready, and agency-approved LED power conversion products for a wide variety of industry applications.
# # #