- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
KELOWNA, BC, March 19, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Arterran Renewables is Canadian cleantech company that has developed a proprietary solid fuel replacement for coal produced from 100% renewable forestry biomass.
Strategic Advantages of the Company's Product
• Is water resistant (hydrophobic)
• Is 25% more energy dense than white pellet fuel
• Delivers an 80% GHG emission reduction over coal
• Priced competitive to white pellet fuel
• Ideally designed for co-fire in coal power stations and steel mills
• 30% BC Tax Credit
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Arterran Renewables Ltd. to its online portal which offers Investors and Advisors the ability to participate in this opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Arterran Renewables Ltd. and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous opportunity for Investors and Advisors.
The OCMX™ noted that Arterran Renewables Ltd. exhibits the main components of any solid investment opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and a number of key competitive advantages.
• $5,000,000 of new equity is currently available
• New capital will be associated with construction and operation of a commercial-scale pilot plant
• BC residents and corporations will qualify for a 30% tax rebate (during calendar 2020)
• Investment exit with significant capital gain within next 4 years
Summary of the Technology
• Arterran owns a proprietary thermo-catalytic process which converts the biomass at low cost into an energy dense, water resistant solid fuel. Management intends to file several global patents in 2020.
• The conversion process requires no energy intensive biomass drying – which equates to much lower manufacturing overheads. Arterran's process requires less expensive processing equipment and has no risk of fire or explosion typically associated with both white and black pellet production.
Steven Mueller, CEO
Steven provides a 30-year plus history of experience in the development of biomass power plants, wood pellet plants and related renewable energy businesses across the US, Europe and Australia.
Lloyd Davis, Chief Technical Officer and Founder
Lloyd is the founder of Arterran and the developer of the proprietary, 3rd party validated, biomass-to-pellet conversion process. Lloyd will be responsible to manage the applied research, technical process and overseeing the commercial demonstration, validation, and deployment of Arterran's technologies.
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™ is literally changing how companies and investment funds generate exposure in the marketplace and raise funds as we know it. The OCMX™ serves both public and private companies along with investment and mutual funds which need to raise additional funds or gain significant market exposure. It does this by way of connecting the relevant companies, funds, investors, and advisors all in one online transparent portal. The OCMX™ (P2P Financial Inc.) launched in September of 2009 out of Toronto but has since expanded its operations to include Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba, and British Columbia.
The OCMX™ connects investors and advisors directly with companies and investment funds seeking to raise funds or gain broad market exposure. The OCMX™ provides an open venue for innovative growth companies and leading investment funds to generate market awareness, raise funds, or connect with investors and advisors. The OCMX™ provides companies, funds, investors, and advisors instant access to its Online Portal so that they can actively source and connect with their next opportunity, advisor, investor, client, or financing partner.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
# # #