- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
PLEASANTON, CA, October 21, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Taqtik is an innovative global healthcare company that combines technology, services, and best practice to deliver high-value integrated solutions that connect and streamline communication between patients with leading healthcare providers.
• TaqTik connects over 35k global members to medical experts in over 80+ world-renowned hospitals and clinics. Taqtik offers more than 2,500 global procedures including advanced cancer and stem cell therapies for difficult to cure diseases.
• They are looking to commercialize their current fee for service patient navigation system to a SaaS model, that has been successfully piloted with small and large global hospitals, as well as expand remote features that support teleconsultation, and second opinion in existing and emerging markets like China.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Taqtik Health Inc. to its online portal which offers Investors and Advisors the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Taqtik Health Inc. Corporation and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this opportunity.
The OCMX™ noted that Taqtik Health Inc. exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and a number of key competitive advantages.
• Partners – We have built partnerships with more than 80 well-recognized hospitals and many doctors worldwide, including cancer centers offering advanced technologies.
• Patients – We have 3 marketplaces with over 2500 procedure SKU's, an existing membership base of over 35,000 members and have sent more than 500 patients with average spending $7,500 to international partners since 2017.
• Process – We integrate process and technology to develop integrated solutions that streamline patient navigation that comply with HIPAA, and global security standards
• Specialists Network – We have built networks with doctors and medical specialists worldwide, including advanced cancer treatments.
Yas Hashimoto, MD – Co-founder, President
Serial entrepreneur, 2 successful exits including one IPO. Over 20+ years in cancer and genome research at Harvard University and University of Pennsylvania as a professor. Received many awards for Cancer research and entrepreneurship.
Rachel Rowling, MBA – Co-founder, COO
Over 10+ years in international health travel, coupled with 15+ years in senior technology and partner management positions in large international ICT corporations. 2 successful exits, 1 MBO in Australia.
Benny H Goh, MBA – Asia Pacific Advisor
Held many senior executive positions and leading board mentors for large Asia Pacific companies, including a president of NYSE listed company; China Yuchai International (CYD).
David S. Evans, PhD – Consumer Platforms Advisor
The chairman of the Global Economics group and lecturer on antitrust law and economics at both the University of Chicago Law School and the University College London Faculty of Laws, and the author of over 100 articles and 8 books
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™ is changing how companies generate exposure in the financial marketplace and raise funds as we know it. The OCMX™ serves both public and private companies in need of market exposure during financial raises. It does this by way of connecting the relevant companies with financial institutions all in one online transparent portal. The OCMX™ (P2P Financial Inc.) launched in September of 2009 out of Toronto but has since expanded its operations to include Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba, and British Columbia.
The OCMX™ connects investors and advisors directly with companies seeking to raise funds or gain broad market exposure. The OCMX™ provides an open venue for innovative growth companies and leading investment funds to generate market awareness, raise funds, or connect with investors and advisors. The OCMX™ provides companies, funds, investors, and advisors instant access to its Online Portal so that they can actively source and connect with their next opportunity, advisor, investor, client, or financing partner.
TD Canada Trust Tower 161 Bay Street,
45th Floor Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #