- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
SAN ANTONIO, TX, November 04, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Wytec International is a developer of 5G technologies with a special focus on small cells. Small cells are the primary components that facilitate 5G networks.
Wytec owns patented small cell technology called the LPN-16. Wytec utilizes its technology to support its three primary revenue sources described as:
• Private LTE, allowing private entities to own their own networks and integrate with carriers.
• Provide wholesale MVNO services to carriers, cable operators and Wireless Internet Service Providers.
• Sale and/or lease its patented LPN-16 small cell.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Wytec International to its online portal which offers Investors and Advisors the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Wytec International and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this opportunity.
The OCMX™ noted that Wytec International exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and a number of key competitive advantages.
• Wytec owns patented technology necessary to construct 5G networks.
• Wytec has earned a sole source contract involving more than 140 Independent School Districts.
• Wytec has signed agreements with significant vendors and partners on major projects.
• Wytec has completed its SEC S-1 and already begun the process of publicly listing its shares.
Where They Are Headed
• Wytec has been fortunate to enter a new area called private LTE services, with a focus on Independent School Districts (ISDs).
• As a result of capturing a sole source contract of more than 140 ISDs, Wytec caught the attention of Nokia Networks and is now partnering in its first multi-phased project involving an entire city.
William Gray, Chairman/CEO
Mr. Gray has been in the telecom industry for more than 25 years and has significant experience managing and operating a public company. Prior to founding Wytec, Mr. Gray worked for some of the largest investment banking firms in the U.S. and has been directly responsible for Billion dollar portfolios.
Donna Ward, Chief Financial Officer
Ms. Ward is Wytec's CFO and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Accounting, a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Organizational Leadership. Donna is currently a candidate for Certified Public Accountant.
Erica Perez, Director of Digital Marketing
Ms. Perez is Wytec's Director of Digital Marketing and has more than 20 years of technical systems experience. She has been integral in the design and integration of Wytec's communications.
Brianna Lohse, Marketing and Public Relations Manager
Ms. Lohse attained a Bachelor of Arts in Communication and a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with an emphasis in Marketing. She has more than a decade of marketing and communications experience.
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™ is changing how companies generate exposure in the financial marketplace and raise funds as we know it. The OCMX™ serves both public and private companies in need of market exposure during financial raises. It does this by way of connecting the relevant companies with financial institutions all in one online transparent portal. The OCMX™ (P2P Financial Inc.) launched in September of 2009 out of Toronto but has since expanded its operations to include Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba, and British Columbia.
The OCMX™ connects investors and advisors directly with companies seeking to raise funds or gain broad market exposure. The OCMX™ provides an open venue for innovative growth companies and leading investment funds to generate market awareness, raise funds, or connect with investors and advisors. The OCMX™ provides companies, funds, investors, and advisors instant access to its Online Portal so that they can actively source and connect with their next opportunity, advisor, investor, client, or financing partner.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #