- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
LONDON, ENGLAND, April 08, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Redsand Ventures has a mission to become the standard for investor ROI in impactful market dominating technology products and ventures that break the barriers to achieving a sustainable future in the industry segments of finance, healthcare, education, sustainable living, food and farming, recycling, renewables, logistics, and the ocean economy.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Redsand Ventures to its online portal which offers Investors and Advisors the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Redsand Ventures and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this opportunity.
The OCMX™ noted that Redsand Ventures exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and a number of key competitive advantages.
WHAT THEY DO
Redsand Ventures is addressing the sustainability and climate challenge by being a:
• An enterprise ESG software and solutions company
• A Deep-Tech Incubator building ventures independently
• An investor in 3rd party ESG and Climate Tech innovation
Our industry focus is finance, healthcare, education, sustainable living, food and farming, recycling, renewables, logistics, and the ocean economy
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
RSV is working to design and develop an ESG Enterprise SaaS suite of products to address corporate needs for risk modelling in the transition to the 'green economy'. In addition, we are planning our core internal ventures which include:
• An ESG Maritime-based lending and underwriting platform
• An ESG Monitoring platform for food and agricultural supply chains
• A healthcare tele-imaging services to deliver acute care virtually
• 2 Industry Labs in collaboration with partner – An AI Ethics Labs for Banking, Insurance and Pharma as well as a 'Circular Economy' Industry Innovation Lab with a partner exploring technology innovation in recycling, energy, supply chain and trading
• No Dilutive Investment Opportunity for Equity Investors
• 5 x Return on full portfolio and multiple liquidity / exit opportunities
• High ROI impact investment blending Sustainability/ESG and technology business models
• Access to exceptional 3rd party investment deal flow with no incremental cost of capital
• Exceptional Team Track Record in PE, VC and Multi-Industry Innovation
Nicole Anderson, CEO and Founding Partner
Nicole founded Redsand Ventures in the pursuit of her passion for venture creation, product design and impact venture investing. An industry pioneer in the innovation of sustainable finance and the key technologies that will be driving the future of finance such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, big data, data science and IOT.
Rudy Mazzocchi, Partner
Rudy is a Serial Entrepreneur, Chief Executive Officer, Professional Chairman/Director, Venture Investor, Author and Visionary with a proven track record of building global technology-based companies through various stages of development and commercialization to optimize shareholder value. Rudy founded and sold several companies in the medical space including MICROVENA, Vascular Science, Inc., CytoGenesis, Inc. and Image-Guided Neurologics.
Dr. Christian Kruse, Partner
Christian started his career as a professor at the prestigious academic institutions ETH Zurich and University of Zurich. In 2005 his PhD thesis on IPOs in Switzerland set the foundations for a career in investing and innovation. With an academic career the University Swiss Design Institute for Finance and then a move Morgan Stanley where he worked in UHNWI segment building a network of investors and entrepreneurs in Europe, Middle East and the US – he became an expert in investment structures in sport, film and music.
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online Ocmx portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
Redsand Ventures gets listed on THE OCMX™
# # #