HARRISBURG, PA, January 07, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Robert Morrison has been included in Marquis Who's Who. As in all Marqui's Who's Who biographical volumes, individuals profiled are selected on the basis od current reference value. Factors such as position, noteworthy accomplishments, visibility, and prominence in a fields are all taken into account during the selection process.
Supported by more than two decades of practiced expertise in information technology, and governance, Mr. Morrison excels today as the principal and owner of Creative Technology and Management Services LLC, which provides management system studies that design, develop and implement 21st century computer solutions for the private sector, government, nonprofit markets and more. Previously he gained valuable professional experience as the Information Technology Director of the Pima County's Attorney Office , and in various leadership roles on behalf of the City of Harrisburg, including CIO - Chief Information Officer, Deputy Business Administrator, Acting Business Administrator, Deputy Public Safety Director, and Deputy Emergency Management Director. Likewise, Mr. Morrison worked as a Criminal Investigator-In-Charge for the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office and was a management analyst with U.S. Navy Ships Parts Control Center in Mechanicsburg, PA.
An expert in his field, Mr. Morrison hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in business administration ( including management) from Elizabethtown College). Following this accomplishment, he earned a Master of Public Administration degree from the Wharton School at the University of PA. Well qualified in his field, Mr Morrison is certified in leadership, strategic management and cybersecurity through Harvard University, and in electronic records management via Association of Information and Imaging Management.
In order to remain aware of changes in the field, Mr. Morrison aligns himself with the American Records Management Association and the American Society of Public Administration.
Via the Swatara Township government where he presently resides in by doing the following:
1. Four (4) member special committee formed including the Swatara Township Fire Chief, a retired State Police Trooper, a semi-retired certified attorney for the Commonwealth of PA, and myself, and agreed upon all facets of poor conduct shown by both volunteer firefighter officers and firefighters that resulted in various disciplinary actions being recommended to the Township supervisors.
2. Swatara Township Fire Advisory Board – Three (3) civilians and six (6) sworn Fire Officers . Mr. Morrison was elected as the Chairperson of the Committee. Each of the members were allowed one vote.
a. Recently, he was appointed to another 2 year term for the Citizen Fire Advisory Board.
3. FOP Lodge 78 Associate Member, Fraternal Order of Police
4. Southcentral Council of the Pennsylvania Commission for Federal Law Enforcement Assistance Administration (LEAA) Grant money.
5. Chairperson ( 2 years) Dauphin County Addictive Disease Clinic
About Marquis Who's Who®
Since 1899, when A. N. Marquis printed the First Edition of Who's Who in America®, Marquis Who's Who® has chronicled the lives of the most accomplished individuals and innovators from every significant field of endeavor, including politics, business, medicine, law, education, art, religion and entertainment. Today, Who's Who in America® remains an essential biographical source for thousands of researchers, journalists, librarians and executive search firms around the world. Marquis® now publishes many Who's Who titles, including Who's Who in America®, Who's Who in the World®, Who's Who in American Law®, Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare®, Who's Who in Science and Engineering®, and Who's Who in Asia®. Marquis® publications may be visited at the official Marquis Who's Who® website at www.marquiswhoswho.com.
# # #