- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
DOVER, DE, April 11, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Aracar gets listed on THE OCMX™
Aracar is a Fintech company that developed and utilizes a proprietary, AI driven platform for scoring, underwriting, and originating PRIME loans for new and used cars for emerging countries. Additionally, our platform allows auto dealers to manage their inventory, thus creating a solid relationship between them and ARACAR. Our business model is asset light, as we do not carry the assets that we generate.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Aracar to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Aracar and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that Aracar exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
WHAT THEY DO
• Platform connects consumers, dealerships, and lenders for a fast, seamless experience
• Aracar's platform approves twice as many loan applicants, with lower default rates
• Disintermediates banks, providing borrowers direct access to institutional lending facilities
• Business model and credit scoring algorithm proven in Argentina and Brazil
• Social Impact investment: Aracar attends diverse, underserved communities
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
• Aracar will stay on the edge in using AI to support credit decisions as well as to boost auto dealers sales, by providing to them value added services to improve their inventory management;
• We will continue to improve customer experience, by providing socially responsible credit to our customers,
• Continue to improve people's standard of living, by providing credit for those who do not have access to credit, respecting their needs.
• Banks have a high structure cost and they focus on unsecured lending, so there is a huge amount of high score people that don't have access to financing.
• Dealers want to work with us because we provide credit in a fast and effective way
• Brazil has $20B USD Annual unaddressed market opportunity. Total unit sales of 17M cars per year (only 4.4M are financed – ~25%)
• México has a $8B USD Annual unaddressed market opportunity. Total unit sales of 6.9M cars per year (only 1.66M are financed – ~24%)
Russell Abrams, Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer
10 years operating Companies in South America | Founder & President Titan Capital Group, ($1 BillionAUM) | Co-founder of RussellCar | Head Equity Derivative Trdng & Conv Arbitrage Merrill Lynch
John Reuter, President
15+ years CEO experience in Latam | $500M USD in transactions (M&A, IPO) | Recognized media and marketing leader | Harvard Business School lecturer
Sandra Piedrabuena, Co-founder & Executive Director
Business leader with global experience across management consulting, communications and business development | A forerunner of the Women's Empowerment Movement with a passion for creating jobs and access to credit for women.
Miguel Longo, Chief Financial Officer
+20 years career in national and multinational companies | CFO at Walmart Brazil | Treasury Manager at General Motors and GE Money Brazil
Andres Petrillo, Chief Technology Officer
20 years in banking, insurance, financial, scoring & risk programming and applications | Expert in financial UX / UI interfaces | Team of 15 engineers.
Frederico Geraldino, Sales and Marketing Director
20+ years in automotive sales and finance in Brazil | Former sales lead for 700 Fiat / Chrysler dealers and national sales director Hyundai Brazil.
• Contract won with GM to transform their dealership business to sell more used cars
• Set to scale massively with our fully digital system, POS distribution network and outsourcing low margin components of the business
• Aracar Secured Credit Score results superior to traditional unsecured credit scoring for car loans
• Developed the "Rent-to-Own" program to bring unbanked vehicle ownership
• Developed chatbots and social media advertising to assist third parties to sell automobiles
• MoM growth in loan solicitations in Brazil exceeds 100%
• Second largest car loan originator for santander Argentina (Kavak #1 with 25x employees)
• 30% of car loan offers accepted
• Created a stress-tested auto loan portfolio with defaults below 4%
• Aracar earns fees of 8% of loan value
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online Ocmx portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #