- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
PALO ALTO, CA, April 18, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Coin Harvest is a bitcoin mining firm that uses immersion technology and 100% green energy to power its operations. Our objective is to become the leading miner in Manitoba, Canada in the next 18 months, and to become a grid neutral green energy producer equal within 5 years.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Coin Harvest Corporation to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Coin Harvest Corporation and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that Coin Harvest Corporation exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
WHAT THEY DO
Coin Harvest mines bitcoin, which is the act of validating peer-to-peer payments over the decentralized network. We see bitcoin as a long-term hedge against inflation and a potential future neutral reserve asset, which will mature over the next 10 years. In these next 10 years, miners will gain access to nearly 2 million coins at the same time the ecosystem proves its worth.
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
Our long term objective is to become the first grid-neutral 100% renewable energy mining company. After we fulfill our 65MWs of capacity in Manitoba, we plan to create a wind farm that will offset our energy usage and hedge our energy costs for 20+ years.
Our objective is to make all 65MWs run using immersion technology, which will bring our costs down and make us more energy efficient. This would make us the largest immersion miner in Manitoba.
• We use 100% renewable energy with unique locations that have the capacity to grow 20x in size
• Proprietary immersion technology which helps us be 20-30% more efficient and far quieter
• Strong relationships with our counter parties including MBHydro, local municipal figures, and the local community
• We want to become the first grid-neutral mining company through wind projects in the future
• 90% of investor funds go into hard assets, and investors get a 1x liquidation preference, so risk is minimized
Kenton Palmer, CEO
Lead crypto analyst at PredictionVC | quantitative developer at Lucid crypto | NYU Stern Finance & Economics
Richard Palmer, COO
Managed $100m+ data center at RIM | Managed IT infrastructure at Fortis energy
Joel Maendel, VP of Energy
10+ years of experience in the electricity industry | Managed large scale electrical projects in Manitoba, Canada
• Received all regulatory approvals on our current upgrade at Lowe Farm to 3MWs, set to be completed in June 2022
• Been operating with a 1000th/s hash-rate for 9 months
• Built a team with specialization across cryptocurrency, energy, and data center management
• Secured right to a major location with a capacity of 60MWs
• First $1M raised
• 3MW capacity at Lowe Farm scheduled to be finished construction in June
• $0.034 energy cost
• 100% green energy used in our mining
• Target to mine 500 Bitcoin in first year of Lowe Farm operations
• Capacity to grow current locations to 65MWs of power
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online Ocmx portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #