- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
KAMLOOPS, BC, June 06, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Claw Manufacturing gets listed on THE OCMX™
Claw Manufacturing was founded by Brad Blackburn. During his 30 years in the logging and construction industry he had noticed the high degree of danger caused by slipping and sliding on ice, mud, and snow while using heavy machines. Being the innovator that he is, he created a product to help solve this industry-wide problem. He started the product concept in 2014.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Claw Manufacturing to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Claw Manufacturing and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that Claw Manufacturing exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
WHAT THEY DO
Mr. Blackburn turned the concept into a prototype, and with the prototype came testing. After a year of testing and working on new innovative designs, the studs finished with outstanding results and after the design was patented, sales started to come in. ClawM studs are manufactured in a small city within Canada and can be shipped anywhere in Canada and the USA.
Claw Manufacturing Ltd. (CML) was created out of the principal's desire to utilize many years of extensive work experience in the heavy equipment manufacturing and distribution sectors. The Mission and the Vision of the company strongly emphasizes providing superior traction and safety which provides a customer with a more efficient and effective operation. Helping all stakeholders achieve and advance their goals is a prime objective of CML.
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
CML will build value in its business that will outlast the tenure of the founding shareholders and that is sustainable for current and future shareholders. The company will be sought after by dealer distribution and/or manufacturing firms who want to expand their product and service offerings to their current and new customer base, by way of innovative products backed by stable patents and trademarks.
The CML high quality product offerings significantly enhance customer experience and satisfaction while being powered by state-of-the art innovation, research, and development. The creation of significant and sustainable shareholder value will provide a primary asset for major shareholders. Enhanced value is created by consolidating the acquired entity and realizing synergies combined with the long-term unique product protection imbedded in CML's 20-year patents.
• Unique product: Our product is a commercial that goes right through the rubber and steel tracks, becoming one with the tracks.
• Financial Opportunity: These unique products can go world-wide. Low risk investment.
• R&D products and more to come: Our products are built with a tungsten carbide making the product extremely durable and has been tested and proven to work. New product development and future innovation can be acquired from the current owner-operator for many years to come.
• Patented: Claw Manufacturing has 1 Canadian, 2 US, 1 RU, 1 EU and one Canadian patent pending. There are also three amendments on the patents for a specialty weld.
• Superior commercial product: Our product has a specialty weld that we have designed. Our product also has a unique flange design to become one with the tracks and tires.
• Growth focused: Uniform assembly production, well-documented processes, strong branding, and a loyal customer base, all contribute growing reliable, recurring, revenue and an enhanced CML share value.
Brad and Brenda Blackburn are the principal owners and operators of Claw Manufacturing Ltd.
Brad Blackburn, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer
Founder and key finder of new business and related opportunities
Brenda Blackburn, Chief Financial Officer, Human Resources and Marketing
Manages the overall business in conjunction with Brad and contributes new sales from marketing and existing customers
• Built first product 2016 up to 2022. New product 2022-2024: Profitable Business model building our first product and building new product
• 2016 – 2022: Sold to Canada and US
• 2018 – 2022: Repeat clients
• 2020-2022: Marketing (Hired a well-known marketing team)
• 2019-2022: Hiring and training a solid team
• 2018-2022: Gain a reputation in the industry
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online OCMX portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #