- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
TORONTO, ON, June 27, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- QuadroCore is a Canadian company, in operation since November 2020 with a mission to enable sensitive transportable analysis in real-time. We are a team of experienced scientists and engineers, with previous industry exit, challenging the status quo with our next generation gold standard mass spectrometers.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of QuadroCore to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on QuadroCore and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that QuadroCore exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
WHAT THEY DO
We are manufacturing a complete portfolio of triple quadrupole mass spectrometers (TQMS), known as gold standard for regulatory markets. Our differentiators are that Quadrocore's analyzers are1/3rd of current footprint while having same high sensitivity of current bulky instruments. Our analyzers are transportable which allows for real-time detection, such as for breath analysis in detecting disease.
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
Quadrocore's GTM strategy is to use a direct sales and marketing team to introduce our unique analyzer to the life sciences, food safety, Petrochemical, and environmental markets in North America. These are industries that have validated their need for a more cost-effective, transportable, and simple analyzer. Quadrocore will rely heavily on new distributors and partners to distribute our detectors globally. Each region will be vetted for their specific market needs. The initial market will be environmental, due to its lower regulated barrier to entry, as well as adoptability of our technology in this large serviceable obtainable market.
Our core technology is designed for modules to systems, therefore enabling a variety of uses in conjunction with various front-end sample introduction systems. Aside from the hardware, our company also provides key turn solutions such as application methods, support, and service.
• De-risked with key customers onboard, collaborations, and strategic investor interest
• Strong and experienced management and scientific team with 100 years of combined experience
• Near-term revenue from strategic partnerships and future potential in additional applications
• Capital efficient
• First-to-market full portfolio of high-performance transportable analyzer
Sepideh Seifi – Co-Founder/ Chief Executive Officer
Sepideh brings with her several years of operational and client management experience in the biotechnology industry, including Dynacare. Sepideh is passionate about advancements in healthcare and technology that improves quality of life.
Dr. Reza Javahery – Co-Founder/ Chief Technical Officer
Dr. Reza is a pioneer in the development and production of highly innovative mass spectrometers and other scientific instrumentations. As a seasoned executive with over 30 years of experience in research and development, he has co-founded companies, and is an inventor of over 50 patents and proprietary technology. Previously, Dr. Reza co-founded Ionics, designing and commercializing top of the line triple quadrupole mass spectrometers, which was acquired and introduced by PerkinElmer in 2015.
Sabah Doosti – Co-Founder/Chief Financial Officer
Sabah has over two decades of business management experience as a successful entrepreneur in the legal industry. Sabah has advised many entrepreneurs' succeed in their transitions as immigrants by working with regulatory bodies in Canada.
• ROI by 2024
• $5.3B TAM, $2B SAM, more than $600M SOM (In Canada and the US)
• $130K Average Selling price, $30K/year Recurring Revenue Per Instrument Sold, $8.5M Projected Revenue by 2024
• 10X investment by 2026
• Q4 2020 – Began operation at HQ in Woodbridge, ON with $800K from Founders, friends and, family
• Q2 2021 – Finalized 2 prototype (2 products) drawings and ordering fabricated parts
• Q3 2021 – 2 OEM and Strategic Partnership agreements for 60 products total at commercialization (2023)
• Q3 2021 – $6M investment from strategic partnership
• Q4 2021 – Bank loan for $350K and $50K line of credit approved
• Q1 2022 – 2 working prototypes, first signal, design improvements
• Q2 2022 – Fabricating 8 pilots with new design for 2 initial products
• Q2 2022 – finalizing 3rd product design
• 2020-2022 – 6 patents issues, 6 patents to be filed
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online OCMX portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #