- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
PITTSBURGH, PA, August 15, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Cyber Crucible gets listed on THE OCMX™
Cyber Crucible is a SaaS product cybersecurity company, preventing ransomware (data) extortion.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Cyber Crucible to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Cyber Crucible and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that Cyber Crucible exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
WHAT THEY DO
The Cyber Crucible data extortion prevention software authoritatively prevents the three stages of a ransomware-powered data extortion:
• Credential and identity theft prevention
• Data theft / data loss prevention
• Malicious ransomware encryption
Other security tools have retreated to attempting to limit the scope of an extortion attack, without much success. Cyber Crucible prevents the extortion activities to known and unknown threats, eliminating business downtime and protecting business data.
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
Cyber Crucible's value proposition resonates with a wide array of market verticals and company sizes, with a product which outperforms enterprise security product incumbents. Sales continue to grow in volume and size, with enterprise-size clients expressing interest in large internal deployments.
Business leaders purchase due to the business continuity value. Cybersecurity buyers align Cyber Crucible's extortion prevention software along Identity Access Management ($14B, 14% CAGR), Data Loss Prevention ($1.5B, 23% CAGR), and Endpoint/eXtended Discovery Response ($11B, 25% CAGR) security market segments. Purchasing is managed by customer endpoint security teams.
• Ransomware extortion attacks against businesses increase in volume every year. Every company size, industry vertical, and geographic region are affected.
• 88% of business leaders feel vulnerable, despite purchasing solutions from a crowded market full of ineffective solutions.
• Other security tools have retreated to attempting to limit the scope of an extortion attack, without much success. Cyber Crucible authoritatively prevents the extortion activities to known and unknown threats, eliminating business downtime and protecting business data.
• 97% of EDR customers surveyed expressed a desire to purchase an authoritative specific ransomware prevention product. Endpoint security customers are disenchanted with vendor failures, despite claims of ransomware domain mastery.
Dennis Underwood, CEO
Dennis is a cybersecurity product and services expert. He was recruited into NSA after demonstrating an exploit against an "unbreakable" encryption scheme used by Russian hackers. He successfully bootstrapped the company and used Covid to pivot the company from a services-aligned product company to a SaaS product-focused one, without dilution or unhealthy debt.
Jim Godwin, VP of Sales
Jim is an expert at early-stage product sales. Jim successfully created and executed sales strategies in 4 previous enterprises. His leadership in sales strategy and execution has resulted in still-accelerating 300% revenue growth.
Kyle Nehman, CTO
CTO in all but title, is a savant of engineering and co-inventor of Cyber Crucible's products. He is fully empowered to continue execution of innovation from cradle-to-market. His efforts have resulted in a product which is technically superior to well-established security product companies.
• Multiple patents awarded – multiple in process
• Purchases by all 5 targeted market verticals
• Combination channel & direct sales strategy validated
• Micro, Small, and Enterprise customer diversity achieved
Product quality: Cyber Crucible has prevented ransomware attacks, thus far without being bested by criminals, despite the extortionists defeating the rest of the enterprise security tools.
Successful transition from a security service to a security product company, while bootstrapping:
• 2020 to 2021: 17% revenue growth, 21% product revenue growth
• 2021 to 2022 (AUG): 54% revenue growth, 413% product revenue growth
• 2022 (Projected): 324% revenue growth, 2,690% produce revenue growth
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online OCMX portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #