- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
ASHFORD, ENGLAND, September 21, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Tucson Technology gets listed on THE OCMX™
Tucson Technology is a UK founded company with offices in France, Hyderabad, Singapore, and San Francisco. The founding team worked together previously at Logistyx Technology (acquired by E2Open) and with decades of experience in the supply chain and logistics software market. Peter Nicholls, a co-founder, is also a co-patent holder for the first client-server US logistics system acquired by UPS. T2 delivers Shipping Resources Management to global enterprise shippers meeting the complexity of rapidly changing customer delivery expectations around the world. The T2 cloud solution, "t2cloud.app", focuses on the B2B eCommerce Market.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Tucson Technology to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Tucson Technology and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that Tucson Technology exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
PROBLEM THEY ARE SOLVING
• Legacy/ Existing systems: are difficult to change/modify to meet increasing complexity of changing shippers' requirements.
• Competitive solutions have limited application outside of specific regions; not truly global.
• Consumer expectations are driving customer (B2B/ B2B2C) requirements.
• Manufacturers/Shippers do not want the default to be an Amazon solution.
• Shippers want to maintain customer relationship data vs. transportation providers.
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
T2 solution will be the "Waze" of global shipping with community of shippers, logistics providers and carriers driving visibility and intelligence to drive more efficient operations, greater sales, greater margins and higher customer satisfaction. T2 will be sold directly and through partners to capture significant market share of the Business eCommerce logistics market.
T2's solution, t2cloud.app:
• Is a Global Solution vs. region-specific.
• Provides Visibility, Intelligence and Operational Management Systems
• Is architected for self-service
• Focused on the Global B2B and B2B2C markets which are over 3X the B2C markets
• Cloud based with a SaaS revenue model
Linda Elliott – CEO and Co-Founder: Former Chief Revenue Officer – Logistyx Technology (acquired by E2Open). Advisor and Mentor – StartX, Stanford Accelerator Program; Former Head of Siebel (acquired by Oracle) Global Financial Services. COO Platform Solutions (acquired by IBM).
Mark Nicholls – CFO, COO, and Co-Founder: Former CEO Pantechnik, a global multi-carrier management solution provider. Key architect of creation of Logistyx Technology (acquired by E2Open); lead international operations and services at LT.
Peter Nicholls – Chief Architect, Acting CTO, and Co-Founder: Designer of first client-service multi-carrier system developed by TanData, acquired by UPS. Also, first holder of a patent for a logistics system for automating the transportation of goods. Founder of Pantechnik Systems initially sold to Pitney Bowes and later Logistyx Technology where he headed up Technology.
Hugues Bouard – SVP Sales & Marketing: Previously led the international sales team at Logistyx Technology. Also has held senior sales roles at Eyefreight (acquired by Elemica) and Emptoris (acquired by IBM). In addition, has led large scale global manufacturing and distribution software implementations at SAP.
• Secured funding from the Future Fund, UK Government program for start-ups
• Investor and Non-Executive Chairman, Andrew Buxton, former Chair and CEO Barclays Bank
• CEO Linda Elliott featured in J.P. Morgan's 2021 Female Powered Businesses
• Have raised more than $2MM from investors around the world
• First customer implementation in 2020
• First enterprise customer revenue late 2020; shipping to almost 2000 locations.
• Signed contract with UPS subsidiary 2022 for global implementation
• Top 20 Pipeline Opportunities represent over $4MM TCV for initial implementation
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online OCMX portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #