- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
DALLAS, TX, November 10, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Motus Labs gets listed on THE OCMX™
Motus Labs creates next-generation precision gears that maximize efficient motor and encoder solutions for robotic and motion control applications, delivering superior actuator performance.
Our innovative, patented gear design offers higher precision, higher torque density, compact size, and lighter weight solutions. We are focused on accelerating new use cases in a market of emerging robotic applications.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Motus Labs to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Motus Labs and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that Motus Labs exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
PROBLEM THEY ARE SOLVING
Traditional and emerging robotics companies can't keep up with the speed and performance demands of today's emerging use cases, creating a critical path challenge to robotic manufactures and suppliers to meet the needs of current & future end user applications.
At Motus Labs, we bring a unique mentality to mechanical engineering, enabling smaller and smarter gears that drive value in innovative and progressive ways. The Motus Labs Orbital Flex Design™ (OFD) delivers better price performance and lower cost of ownership for the robotic or motion control solution, resulting in an improved ROI.
• Customers realize better price performance due to the ability to move larger payloads with a smaller gear
• Customer solutions realize improved product precision due to our zero backlash specs
• Longer Life mitigates risk failure which lowers total cost of ownership and maximizes return on investment
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
The ML2000 gear solution enables robotics manufacturers to break through the size and weight limitations of legacy gears to embrace Industry 4.0 and foster economic value.
With a compact footprint, zero backlash, and exceptional precision, the ML2000 gear solution reduces the size and weight of each joint while increasing torque capacity.
This results in a more efficient and productive actuator strategy, enabling intelligent gearing designed to maximize robotic joint performance and increase payload capacity.
Joseph Pollard – CEO and Co-founder
Serial entrepreneur with experience from start-up business plan to exit strategy of M&A or IPO. Experienced technology executive with over 30 years of technology management and technical sales in the areas of computer hardware, telecom, communications and IT.
Carlos Hoefken – CTO and Co-founder
Thirty years in industrial manufacturing and 10 years robot and gear design. Involved in design and development of factory automation custom machinery including motion control, vision systems, and robotic devices.
Gary Hofer – COO
Gary brings over 30 years of operations experience from various manufacturing, technology-based, and innovative start-ups and growth phase companies. His range of expertise includes manufacturing operations, finance, HR, and IT. Gary will be responsible for all Motus Labs manufacturing operations, facility management and general business operations.
• Filed articles of incorporation May 2018.
• Initial revenue generation commenced in 2019.
• Strategic revenue-generating partnership with MegaChips established in 2021.
• Sixteen innovative patents filed, approved, and ongoing, most with no prior art history.
• On track for $1.5M – $2.0M in Total Contract Value for 2022.
• Fourteen patents granted and two additional applied for.
• Raised $19M in operating capital over the past 3 years.
• Strategic Partnership with MegaChips Corporation, a $1B Japan based multinational, to build high performance output encoders, enabling intelligent gearing that benefits both life and serviceability of the end-user deliverable.
• Releasing 2nd generation product family for purchase in Q4, 2022.
• Profitability targeted in 2024.
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online OCMX portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #