- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
WILMINGTON, NC, November 14, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- iFLY Wilmington gets listed on THE OCMX™
iFLY Wilmington will be the only indoor skydiving facility within 2.5 – 3 hours of Wilmington, NC, a vibrant and prosperous community with a robust tourism industry and close proximity to a significant population of young military families who are naturally inclined to seek physical activities for entertainment and enjoyment.
The mission of iFLY Wilmington is to provide a world-class recreational and training facility that serves a diverse population of customers ranging from beginners to seasoned enthusiasts and military professionals in the greater Wilmington, North Carolina area, and create a safe and fun Indoor Skydiving experience that makes "The Dream Of Flight A Reality for Everyone.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of iFLY Wilmington to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on iFLY Wilmington and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that iFLY Wilmington exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
PROBLEM THEY ARE SOLVING
With an exponentially growing and purpose-driven military freefall population within 30 minutes of the facility, the owners of iFLY Wilmington have subject matter expertise in the intricacies of Special Operations Forces training and requirements and a rare and unique network of contacts and influence.
This important population of patriots and selfless personnel will account for a meaningful portion of iFLY Wilmington's business for the indefinite future given that:
• USMC forces do not currently own or have plans to build an indoor skydiving facility in Camp Lejeune.
• The management team has identified a proven requirement for indoor wind tunnel training for Marine Special Operations Command and Marine Reconnaissance units with no facilities within 130 miles.
• There is an opportunity to save the DoD significant money in per diem and transportation costs for both personnel and equipment.
• Every iFLY ever commissioned since its first tunnel in 1999 remains open and and is operating profitably to date.
• 4-6 Year Average Return on Investments – Historic data from iFLY Corporate and additional Franchisees.
• High EBITDA margins compared to majority of other franchise models.
• Highly experienced veteran owner / leadership team with decades of business and special operations military experience.
• iFly's typical revenue stream is approximately 80% amateur fliers. iFly Wilmington is projected to have a three-pronged revenue stream that includes military training, sports enthusiasts, science technology engineering and math (STEM), and amateurs/tourists.
• iFLY Wilmington will be the only wind tunnel within a 3 hours drive for year-round reliable training, which helps to bag military contracts.
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
• iFLY Wilmington NC is the first of several planned locations throughout North and South Carolina where the goal, in concert with iFLY corporate vision, is to be regional franchise owners.
• The owners and leadership team deliberately and strategically structured the company's organizational structure to facilitate this vision in short order.
• By 2033, the owners have mapped out an additional 3 planned locations in prosperous and economic hubs throughout the Carolinas. Investors in iFLY Wilmington will enjoy preferred access to investment opportunities in these future endeavors.
Patrick Maguire, Co-Founder / Co-Owner
Major, USMC and 15 Years active-duty Marine Special Operations Officer |Marine Special Operations Command (MARSOC) | Military Free-Fall Parachutist | 11 Overseas Deployments
George Jamison, Co-Founder / Co-Owner
US Air Force Veteran | Corporate Partner, Spencer Stuart | Head of Global Corporate Communications & Investor Relations |Former Senior Executive of several Fortune 500 Companies
David Soler, Chief Operating Officer
Captain, USMC-Reserves | 7 Years Active Duty, Supply Officer | Masters in Business Administration
• Financing: In underwriting for $8.8 Million with Lender (Newtek) and SBA 504
• Financing: Over $1 Million of Owners money invested in the project
• Financing: Over $450K and growing secured through current investors
• Property: Land secured with extremely favorable 30-year lease. NOTE: Landowners are investors in iFLY Wilmington and currently building a $600 million dollar retail/ commercial/ residential complex less than ¼ mile from iFLY Wilmington site
• Construction: Highly recommended and reputable General Contractor selected; Monteith Construction. Design Phase – 100% complete
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online OCMX portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #