- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
SCOTTSDALE, AZ, November 21, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Artis Trade Systems gets listed on THE OCMX™
Artis Trade Systems is the developer of ArtisPay, the only true Account Payable Secured Finance solution. ArtisPay allows companies to offer their vendors an early payment option on their receivables. ArtisPay targets middle market companies and the banks and secured lenders that serve them, and we are working towards building a complete secured finance platform for factoring, ABL and supply chain finance.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Artis Trade Systems to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Artis Trade Systems and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that Artis Trade Systems exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
PROBLEM THEY ARE SOLVING
Secured finance is burdened by 3 problems that increase both risk and expenses – Data and software fragmentation, Lack of transparency and Inefficient document management. Secured finance is defined by Asset Based Lending (ABL), Factoring, Supply Chain Finance (SCF), and others.
The modes mentioned above are offered by banks and secured lenders, but current software offerings are outdated, slow, and difficult to use.
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
Artis is growing in the transportation industry with its current product, ArtisPay. Leveraging this traction, Artis has entered into an LOI and definitive agreement with two of the largest lenders in transportation space to build two new products, which will result in an all-in-one Secured Finance solution for banks and lenders.
We are also working on compliance and documentation requirements to launch our largest prospects. The funds will allow us to to complete our new product build and launch our three largest prospects. We'll then be able to sell to larger banks and expand into additional industries as we raise more money.
• Customer is funding ($630,000) of the build of a complementary new product, definitive agreement is executed
• Entered into an LOI with one of the largest logistics companies in the USA (England Logistics) to build a factoring and Asset Based Lending software solution
• Live integration with current customer to their AS400 TMS (Transportation Management System – MercuryGate)
• Contract in negotiation with one of the USA's largest freight audit billers, work required to complete this deal (they process $4 billion worth of invoices annually)
• We are also in extensive discussions with HUB International and are close to signing an agreement with them. HUB International has 800 banks as clients that they want to offer our current product (ArtisPay) to, in addition to their middle market companies. We need funds to support this initiative
Jamie Clemons – CEO, Co-Founder, CPA
Managed $5B Auto Loan portfolio for DriveTime, assisted in Carvana formation. Directed finance teams for ON Semi, spanning 7 different countries and supported the Audit Committee, as well as the Disclosure and Advisory Committee, and founded the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Program Leadership Team. He performed due diligence for multinational, multibillion-dollar mergers and acquisitions.
Brandon Bauer – VP Business Development
Secured Finance expert, most recently with Triumph Bancorp. Brandon was responsible for bringing in new clients with sales exceeding 2 billion dollars in annual payment processing per year with Triumph, then he oversaw the creation of their Carrier Sales division to increase QuickPay adoption which more than doubled under his leadership.
• Live integration with MercuryGate, a top 5 TMS (transportation management system)
• Released new version of ArtisPay on 11/5/2022, 10x faster, UI, UX improvements
• England Logistics signed LOI to have Artis develop a factoring and ABL solution for them, which will use ArtisPro
• SOC 2 compliance type 1 end of 2022
• ARR 115% yoy
• 4 banks _$30B assets in sales pipeline
• +$1M booked for ArtisPro with existing and LOI customers
• 30,000 Active accounts on the platform
• 3 banks, 1 publicly traded
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online OCMX portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #