Dr. Morel's mission is supporting thought leaders, victims of trauma, and those committed to continuously improving their lives and the lives of their employees, loved ones, and communities.
DOWNINGTOWN, PA, January 25, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Lin Morel, D.S.S., has been included in Marquis Who's Who. As in all Marquis Who's Who biographical volumes, individuals profiled are selected on the basis of current reference value. Factors such as position, noteworthy accomplishments, visibility, and prominence in a field are all taken into account during the selection process.
ABOUT: A 5th-degree black belt, national karate champion, gold medalist, minister, visionary, and consultant, Dr. Lin Morel is an expert in spiritual psychology, stress, trauma release, domestic violence, and the grief loss spectrum. Her specialized expertise is in studying and applying energetic modalities such as Qi Gong and Tai Chi for energy management and the healing of body, mind, and spirit. Dr. Morel was a member of the first U.S.A. international goodwill and study program at the University of Beijing as a guest of the Chinese government. She later returned to Taiwan to continue her practice and study of Tai Chi at the request of a master she met in Taipei.
Dr. Morel has been called a masterful and powerful vessel of Light as a speaker, trainer, healer, and consultant/coach to those that work with her. Her background and training uniquely position her as an international speaker, best-selling author, and consultant to individuals and organizations. Her comprehensive understanding of human development helps her clients acquire heightened awareness, confidence, and the ability to move beyond challenges and into lives of greater personal and professional significance and fulfillment. She is committed to bringing self-awareness to thought leaders and those seeking transformation and actualization.
As an outgrowth of transforming her trauma, she developed the W.I.N. protocol (Willingness, Intention, Neutrality) to assist men, women, and children dealing with traumatic events. Her ability to translate the meaning of living and loving into identifiable and teachable skills has attracted executives, professional athletes, and individuals from various industries and backgrounds who desire to transform their lives, workplaces, and families. Dr. Morel is also a non-denominational minister and certified Spiritual Director.
Dr. Morel worked as a buyer in the petrochemical field and a specification writer and buyer at the N.J. Sports Authority. She is the former Endless Mountain Retreat Center owner, Lin Morel & Associates (now Beyond Words Group, Inc.), a stress management consulting group. She also co-founded the Academy of Asian Arts and actively practices Ai Dao Kung Fu (Love Way Mastery), a system that promotes healing from trauma, and a Conscious Coach Training Program.
In recognition of her commitment to those she serves, Dr. Morel was named 2010 Coach of the Year by ComprehensiveCoachingU.com.
Dr. Morel has been featured on PBS, The Discovery Channel, NBC, "Your Second Fifty, the "Vastness of Being," and The Dr. Nandi TV show featured Dr. Morel. Most recently, she appeared in two docuseries: "Trauma" and Nathan Crane's "Conquering Cancer." You can find additional interviews at https://drlinmorel.com/media
Her colleagues estimate she has touched millions of lives throughout her career. Dr. Morel continues expanding her reach to offer solutions to those imprisoned worldwide by the limitations of unrecognized trauma.
Dr. Morel's mission is supporting thought leaders, victims of trauma, and those committed to continuously improving their lives and the lives of their employees, loved ones, and communities. Together, we can make the world a better place where each one of us honors our unique contribution to the world.
● BA, Fairleigh Dickinson University (1973)
● Ordained Non-denominational Minister (1988-present)
● M.A. Spiritual Psychology, University of Santa Monica, CA (1994)
● M.A., Applied Theology, Peace Theological Seminary (1997)
● A Window Between Worlds Domestic Violence Leadership Training Program (2000)
● Doctorate, Spiritual Science, Peace Theological Seminary (2000)
● Spiritual Director, Christian Formation & Direction Ministries (2003)
● Annenberg Foundation, Alchemy Leadership Training Program (2010)
● Annenberg Foundation, Alchemy Plus Leadership Training Program (2010)
● Martial Arts Study (1965- present)
● Tai Chi Healing Energy at Beijing University, Mainland China (1984)
● Tai Chi Energy Healing, Tai Chi Institute in Taiwan (1984-5)
● Certified in Achieve Chi Gong for Health & Well-Being (1999)
● Integrated Health Solutions System for Clearing Energetic Contaminations (2005)
● Traumas Release Expert: Post-traumatic stress, sexual assault, loss of loved ones, acts of nature, and support for those suffering familial and generational traumas
PUBLICATIONS (Best Selling Author*):
● Heaven's Helpful Hints (1990)*
● Get Clear. Get Connected. Get a Job (2014)
● Soul Lifts: From Bumps to Brilliance (2014)*
● Beyond Lovelyville: A Parable of Self Awareness & Rising Above Trauma (2020)*
● The Grace of Love (2022)
FORMER ACTIVITIES, AFFILIATIONS, AND TRAINING:
● Board Member, A Window Between Worlds (AWBW.org) (1999-2006)
● Board Chair, A Window Between Worlds (AWBW.org), serving domestic violence agencies, victims, and communities impacted by violence using art as a healing tool (2006-2017)
● Annenberg Alchemy Training (2009)
● Annenberg Alchemy Plus Training (2010)
● The John Gogian Foundation non-profit training program (2010)
● Founding Member, The Evolutionary Business Council (2012-present)
● Faculty Member/Speaker, Academy of Comprehensive Integrated Medicine (2014-15)
● Task force participant, Center of Collective Wisdom, Trauma & Resiliency (2017)
● Veterans Advocacy Group of America (VAGA) (2017)
● California Endowment of the Arts management training to support the expansion of AWBW's services and ability to transform lives (2017)
● Dr. Morel is an active member of the Exton Region Chamber of Commerce, The Evolutionary Business Council, and contributing member to the KnowWEWell regenerative global healthcare community.
● Dr. Morel and her colleagues are actively working on funding for seminal research to demonstrate the efficacy of integrative approaches to post-traumatic stress in the veteran community.
About Marquis Who's Who®
Since 1899, when A. N. Marquis printed the First Edition of Who's Who in America®, Marquis Who's Who® has chronicled the lives of the most accomplished individuals and innovators from every significant field of endeavor, including politics, business, medicine, law, education, art, religion and entertainment. Today, Who's Who in America® remains an essential biographical source for thousands of researchers, journalists, librarians and executive search firms around the world. Marquis® now publishes many Who's Who titles, including Who's Who in America®, Who's Who in the World®, Who's Who in American Law®, Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare®, Who's Who in Science and Engineering®, and Who's Who in Asia®. Marquis® publications may be visited at the official Marquis Who's Who® website at www.marquiswhoswho.com.
# # #