- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
Our goal is to ensure companies are fully compliant with the DOL and the FLSA, The overtime rules engine is highly configurable and is designed to accommodate all types of overtime regulations.
CUPERTINO, CA, September 14, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Companies and government agencies that employ non-exempt and flex workers have to deal with complex time-keeping regulations in order to comply with government overtime rules. AccountSight software has added the overtime rules module to the rest of their time and billing suite in order to help these organizations increase productivity while simplifying operations.
"Our goal is to ensure companies are fully compliant with the DOL and the FLSA," said Mahender Bist, CEO of AccountSight. "In addition to overtime rules, we have also provided timesheet templates with 'in and out' and 'mealtime' recording. The overtime rules engine is highly configurable and is designed to accommodate all types of overtime regulations of the US and other countries. Out of the box we are providing and maintaining all 50 states and federal overtime rules so our customers can focus on their core business strengths."
AccountSight accomplishes overtime billing in the following ways:
- Out of the box AccountSight provides and maintain 50 states and federal overtime rules so companies can get up and running fast.
- The rules engine is flexible enough to be able to setup overtime rules for foreign countries such as Canada and United Kingdom.
- Flextime overtime to be transferred to the time-off bucket.
AccountSight time and billing software has the following features:
- Easy time tracking and expense tracking.
- Efficient timesheet and expense approval workflow notifications.
- Resource planning for future projects.
- Time off module with multiple calendars for employees and consultants.
- QuickBooks and PayPal integration.
- Fast and easy manual and recurring online invoicing.
- Configurable automatic reminders on timesheet, expense and invoices.
- Quick and professional project estimates for bidding.
- Powerful dashboards and reports for online project management and invoice status.
- Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expenses and invoicing reports.
AccountSight offers a free 30 day trial to see how it can help your company save time and money and increase employee productivity. There is no credit card needed. Companies can utilize the free trial at https://www.accountsight.com/.
AccountSight works with any operating system. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
AccountSight is a subscription based software with prices starting from $8 to $10/user. Volume discounts available for larger companies and government organizations. Please contact AccountSight directly for special pricing.
AccountSight is a leading time tracking and invoicing software that is integrated with QuickBooks, eSign Genie and PayPal. It is easy to use with comprehensive features and ideal for small to big companies. It is full of productivity-driven features that are conveniently available to users through a very helpful interface. The exceptional customer service as well as the many customer benefits make AccountSight the perfect choice for companies who need a convenient and cost-effective time tracking, resource planning and billing solution. For more information, please visit https://www.accountsight.com/.
# # #