- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
READING, ENGLAND, January 13, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Atlas Outsourcing Ltd, an ambitious start-up firm in Reading, UK, have compiled a list of 11 resources which they believe are the most useful for those working in the direct marketing industry. Despite the surge in digital marketing, direct marketing is a leading method of business promotion, practiced by marketers across the globe. Direct marketing helps increase business sales and customer acquisition for both small and large enterprises. So whether it's for industry statistics or interesting applications, this list is a must-read for direct marketers.
1. Direct Marketing News: http://www.dmnews.com/the-demise-of-direct-mail-prc-approves-43-exige ... le/326958/
In order to implement a successful direct marketing strategy, it is essential marketers are up to date with the current direct marketing trends, along with any new changes in the industry. Atlas Outsourcing Ltd recommend the Direct Marketing News website as a key tool for always being in the know.
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/
According to Atlas Outsourcing Ltd, Twitter is the most effective social tool for connecting with other direct marketers and provides an excellent insight into competitor campaigns.
3. Melissa Data: http://www.melissadata.com/tips/directmarketing.htm
Melissa Data is a leading independent provider of worldwide contact data quality tools, but it also has some fantastic resources and tips for direct marketing, which Atlas Outsourcing Ltd refer to on a regular basis.
4. Direct Marketing Association (DMA): http://www.dma.org.uk/content/welcome-direct-marketing-association
The DMA is the market leader for direct marketing knowledge. Atlas Outsourcing Ltd encourage marketers to refer to this website for advice on direct marketing and for gaining regular industry performance overviews.
5. Marketing Profs: http://www.marketingprofs.com/topic/all/direct-marketing
Marketing Profs trails the Internet for the most beneficial marketing resources and publishes them all in one place, saving marketers like Atlas Outsourcing Ltd from hours of online research.
6. Canadian Marketing Association (CMA): http://www.the-cma.org/
Atlas Outsourcing Ltd express that UK-based direct marketers shouldn't be restricted to resources within Britain. Some of the best advice comes from market leaders from around the world, and the CMA present some excellent facts about the growing direct marketing industry.
7. Marketing Donut: http://www.marketingdonut.co.uk/marketing/direct-marketing
Atlas Outsourcing Ltd recommend Marketing Donut for SMEs and start-ups in particular, who are searching for business marketing advice and resources. Marketing Donut provides case studies, articles and checklists to ensure start-ups are equipped with the knowledge to produce a successful direct marketing strategy.
8. TMR Direct: http://www.tmrdirect.com/free-direct-marketing-resources
TMR Direct offer free direct marketing resources in the form of e-books, webinars, podcasts and PowerPoint presentations. It is their use of variable and visual mediums that Atlas Outsourcing Ltd finds them extremely beneficial.
9. Marketing Power - American Marketing Association: http://www.marketingpower.com/Calendar/Pages/landing-page-Direct-Marketing.aspx
The AMA has a library full of excellent resources and also host engaging seminars on direct marketing. With access to some of the most experienced marketers in the industry, the AMA is truly a must-have for any marketer, according to Atlas Outsourcing Ltd.
10. Business Insider: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-exploding-importance-of-direct-marketing-2013-11
Atlas Outsourcing Ltd stress that marketers not only need to keep up to date with marketing trends, but current business and industry news too. Business Insider is the ultimate tool for doing just this.
11. The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB): http://www.fsb.org.uk
The FSB offers some excellent advice on Direct Marketing techniques and advice on how to manage marketing campaigns. "Whether you're a self-employed direct marketer or a small business, the FSB will become your bible," says a spokesperson at Atlas Outsourcing Ltd.
Atlas Outsourcing Ltd urges direct marketers to utilise these resources to ensure they achieve maximum results with their direct marketing campaigns.
Atlas Outsourcing Ltd is an outsourced sales and marketing start-up based in Reading, Berkshire.
Follow Atlas Outsourcing Ltd on Twitter @AtlasOutsourcin
# # #