- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
We search for ways to turn back time, perhaps lose the weight, live a healthy lifestyle, exercise more. A new year, and a fresh start, it is the perfect time to try resolutions you can live with.
CARLSBAD, CA, January 05, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ -- It's a new year, and many of us declare a set of resolutions, hoping to solve our health issues overnight! We search for ways to turn back time, perhaps lose the weight, live a healthy lifestyle, exercise more. Unfortunately, most New Year's resolutions are abandoned after only one month, once it sets in that making a change for "living healthier", seems to be an overwhelming adjustment.
One crucial fact to achieving your resolutions and adopting them as a lifestyle, is picking specific, realistically achievable, measurable goals. This includes finding the right diet for your liver. My liver? Why you ask? Did you know that everything you eat or drink passes through your liver? This leaves you vulnerable to any form of hepatitis, fatty liver disease, liver cirrhosis and numerous other common diseases. Even if your liver is healthy now, you should be cautious about what you add to your body. Together, we can set some realistic goals for making healthy choices you can live with. Are you ready?
We typically set our goals based on our most challenging habits. This is why maintaining resolutions is so tough. So, let's reboot your diet the Amsety way, by following a few simple additions to the way you eat!
1. Keep your body and liver hydrated by drinking enough water throughout the day. Water is beneficial for total body and liver detoxification.
2. Maintain nourishment throughout the day by eating small frequent meals and healthy snacks.
3. Avoid excessive intake of refined carbohydrates and sugars. Carbohydrates made with whole grains such as brown rice, whole wheat flour, oats, and quinoa are healthy.
4. Incorporate branched chain amino acids (BCAA) into your diet to prevent muscle catabolism. Choose snacks like almonds, cashews and other plant based options.
5. Consume foods with sources of prebiotic soluble fiber. Example: garlic, onions and asparagus.
6. Vitamins and minerals play an important role in the process of liver detoxification. Easy ways - include broccoli, spinach and cabbage into your diet.
7. Depending on your current liver condition, alcohol consumption may not be advisable. Even with a healthy liver, less than 20 grams of alcohol per day is suggested.
8. Reach for an Amsety Bar, to snack on. America's first nutrition bar supporting liver health, designed to support a healthy diet. They are an important addition to everyone's diet, developed to naturally support liver health. With only 200 calories preserving, easily digestible and can be consumed as a meal replacement. They are dairy-free, organic, gluten-free, kosher and are low in sodium. Try 'Peanut Butter Superstar' or 'Dark Chocolate Champion' and enjoy them with fruit, yogurt or your morning cup of coffee.
Take it a baby step at a time. Don't focus on food you will miss, but rather the new foods you will experience. And raise the stakes as you get more comfortable, by adding a little exercise to your daily routine. Use these tactics to eat healthier, long-term. When you need support or have a question, visit www.amsety.com for more information about the bars, recipes and relevant news about liver health! A new year, and a fresh start, is the perfect time to try resolutions you can live with.
About Amsety Bars
Amsety bars (www.amsety.com) are the first bars specifically developed to support liver health. 96% of liver specialists and other medical professionals surveyed recommend Amsety bars. Consumers can choose from two delicious flavors: Peanut Butter Superstar and Dark Chocolate Champion.
The unique nutrition bars contain food properties important to survey participants and health care physicians, creating not only a solution for those searching for a healthy on-the-go snack or a meal replacement, but for those with food intolerances and dietary restrictions; especially people with liver related medical conditions.
Made from high-quality, vegetarian, kosher and 100% organic ingredients, the bars contain Super 16, a nutrient-packed mix made from 16 plant based vitamins and minerals beneficial for liver health. The product contains no gluten, refined sugars, lactose or GMOs, and has very low sodium.
# # #