- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
MILWAUKEE, WI, February 04, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ -- In a series of educational sessions, Concurrency, Inc. experts will present practical insights on what business technology leaders need to know about securing their organizations and digital assets as Digital Transformation changes how information technology is leveraged across the organization.
Concurrency is a Microsoft Partner of the Year-winning professional services organization with offices in Milwaukee, Minneapolis, and Chicago. The 2017 Microsoft Security Summit will take place in each of those cities:
- Minneapolis, MN: Friday, February 17, 9:00AM-3:00PM at the Microsoft office in Edina
- Milwaukee, WI: Wednesday, February 22, 9:00AM-3:00PM at Potawatomi Casino
- Chicago, IL: Thursday, February 23, 9:00AM-3:00PM at the Microsoft AON Center
Information technology and security leaders are invited to visit http://www.concurrency.com/events for more information on each of the three summits and to register. There is no cost to attend.
Each security summit will feature a presentation that relates the NIST Cybersecurity Framework--which has quickly become the standard of choice for approaching potential threats--to Microsoft technologies. This overview is designed to provide IT professionals with the context they need to spur action internally as Digital Transformation continues to elevate the critical importance of a well-functioning operating platform.
Attendees will also witness a live simulated corporate hacking--with corresponding defense, incident review, and InfoSec response. In addition, Concurrency consultants will then lead sessions dedicated to specific Microsoft technologies, including:
- EM+S Explained: Enterprise Mobility + Security, including Azure AD, Azure Information Protection, and Intune
- Defender ATP: Next generation Windows 10 endpoint threat detection
- OMS ...the new SEIM: Operations Management Suite for Security Event & Incident Management
- App Security: Secure application and Azure PaaS techniques
- Securing your public cloud: Azure cloud infrastructure security techniques
- Incident management: See ServiceNow's powerful new security management platform
- The OS--your security exponent: Practical current-state changes in Windows Server (including Device Guard, UEFI, Hello + security Auth, Bitlocker, and more)
- NIST & MSFT: See the mapping of NIST CSF to Microsoft Technologies
Founded in 1989, Concurrency, Inc. is a professional services firm helping organizations throughout the Midwest realize Digital Transformation to achieve business results.
Concurrency is a multiple-time Microsoft Partner of the Year winner and has been named to both Redmond Channel Partner's list of "Microsoft's Top 200 U.S. Partners" and CRN's "2016 CRN Solution Provider 500" list.
Clients choose Concurrency for its team approach, top talent, project-scoped work plans and business value. Across all technologies and business needs, Concurrency focuses on helping clients realize more value from their IT investments through creative solutions that consider people, process, and technology needs.
Concurrency has offices in Chicago and Minneapolis in addition to its Brookfield, Wisconsin headquarters. Learn more about Digital Transformation and Concurrency at www.concurrency.com.
# # #