- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
NELSON, ENGLAND, October 20, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Daisy has launched a product that could revolutionise communications for small businesses across the UK.
The company has introduced Wire 3, a fixed mobile convergence (FMC) product, developed specifically for the SME market.
The technology means SMEs no longer have to face a huge monetary outlay by installing traditional, often expensive, phone systems in their building allowing for calls to be routed to one phone number, whether in or out of office.
Stuart Cordingley, Product and Marketing Director at Daisy, says that businesses need to adopt new solutions to adapt to the growing demand for flexible working as well assisting with increasing productivity and efficiency.
"We are seeing the SME sector as a driving force behind the uptake of converged solutions as businesses become increasingly aware of the commercial benefits open to them by implementing new technologies.
"Historically capital expenditure has acted as a boundary to adoption, but technology has allowed small businesses to overcome that constraint. By utilising VoIP technology, Wire 3 allows company calls to be routed via the most cost effective course, enabling customers to reduce their monthly call charges."
The fully hosted fixed, mobile and VoIP telephony service is delivered over an independent 2.5g private and secure mobile network. And with no need for expensive PBX equipment, all that is needed is an office base station which is then connected to a VoIP quality DSL connection.
All the high quality feature rich services expected from a modern phone system are delivered to a mobile or a wireless mobile desk phone. And an intelligent DDI number, independent to any device you wish to have registered on your service, ensures full unification of all of telephony services under one number, meaning a call is never missed.
"We provide communications to the SME and mid-market business community, utilising technology that actually assists businesses, whether they are in the office or out of the office," said Cordingley.
"We have convergence at the heart of our strategy and this means we will be focussing on unifying voice, data and mobile products. The challenge, and opportunity, is to simplify these types of products, such as Wire 3, so they can be adopted by the SME and mid-market business customer."
For more information visit http://www.daisyplc.com
For further information please contact Katharine Butler on 01282 607785 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Via an internet connection, businesses can experience feature rich services they would expect from a modern phone system, but delivered to a mobile phone, wireless mobile desk phone or any other device hooked up to the service.
• When a Wire 3 user enters the office, their mobile calls will roam onto the internal private mobile network (PVN). Free Calls between PMN Users in the office
• When a customer is out of the office and using their mobile phone, they can connect to the private network using a Wi-Fi connection and accessing the network through the internet.
• Wire 3 is aimed at SMEs of between one and 20 employees
About Daisy Group PLC
• Daisy Group PLC, the newly combined business of Daisy Communications, Freedom4 PLC and Vialtus Solutions, is a leading provider of integrated voice and data services to the small-medium business market. Customers will have access to a combined product set including access, hosting, voice, managed services and mobile telephony, all from a single customer service and billing platform.
• Providing business-quality communications with unrivalled and award winning customer care, the group operates from its business centres in London and Lancashire.
• With a promise to answer every call in three rings, our attention to detail and dedicated personal touch has seen more than 40,000 businesses choose us as their preferred supplier.
• If you would like to find out more about Daisy Group PLC's products, services and offers, please visit http://www.daisyplc.com
# # #