- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
There are lots of great reasons to come out and see this new exhibition.
FORT WORTH, TX, May 09, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ -- DFW Elite Toy Museum is a collection of more than 3,000 unique automobile-related items collected by Blue Collar Millionaire and serial entrepreneur Ron Sturgeon. Highly interactive, the museum features exhibits like intricate German driving school models as well as gas powered racers and models made by Enzo Ferrari's personal model maker. The current exhibit is devoted to dogs in art, toys, and antiques. The dog-themed exhibit will run until the end of July.
"There are lots of great reasons to come out and see this new exhibition," says Curator Rodney Ross. Among the reasons you should are these five:
• You'll feel better. Check out a recent study with that finding reported on Psychology Today's blog. We all know intuitively that dogs make us smile and that makes us feel better.
• You'll be more productive. Really. A 2012 study done at Hiroshima University revealed that looking at dog and panda pictures made workers more productive. Think about sneaking out of the office during lunch to catch this exhibit
• You will meet celebrity dogs. The official museum greeters are Facebook celebrity canines, Willie, Dixie, and Lance, aka The Spoiled Cavaliers, have more than 25,000 Facebook followers. Come meet them and follow their adventures on Facebook.
• You can bring your dog. The museum is dog friendly. We love well behaved canines and they will love seeing dog antiques, dog art, and dog-themed toys and models.
• It's free. Come check out the museum the Fort Worth Star Telegram called a repository of cool stuff.
The museum is open from 9 to 4 each day and admission is free. The non-profit museum also accepts donations of items by those seeking to leave a legacy. For details or to book a group tour, contact Curator Rodney Ross at (817) 834-3626 extension, 230.
# # #