- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
LOS ANGELES, CA, February 09, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Financial services companies in the banking and FI industry in the state of New York are spending hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars on 23 NYCRR PART 500 Cybersecurity compliance, ultimately placing huge operational burdens on internal personnel.
The quick, cost-effective and easy solution now available for businesses in the state of New York is downloading the 23 NYCRR PART 500 Cybersecurity Requirements Toolkit includes the following 9 sections:
- Information Security & Cybersecurity Policy and Procedures Manual
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery/Contingency Planning (BCDRP/CP) Manual
- Risk Management & Risk Assessment Program
- Third-Party Vendor Due-Diligence and Monitoring Program
- Data Retention and Disposal Program
- Security Awareness Training Manual
- Cyber Incident Response and Reporting Program (CIRRP)
- Compliance Checklist for each of the 23 NYCRR 500 Sections
- Continuous Monitoring Checklist
Download the 23 NYCRR PART 500 Cybersecurity Requirements Toolkit today!
We're global experts when it comes to security, governance, and compliance solutions, there's no debating that, and we can help you implement efficient and scalable solutions for your growing business. Security can be difficult, compliance can be challenging, and governance can be costly - we more than understand these issues - and it's why you should be talking to Flank, the organization that helps you in "protecting your perimeter".
We're Flank. "to defend or guard at the flank".
# # #