- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
NOTTINGHAM, ENGLAND, March 04, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Stuart Ross is a coach, trainer, speaker and a bestselling author helping companies to scale rapidly. He is the CEO and founder of High Growth, a company that focuses on helping other businesses achieve and sustain high growth easily.
There are 1000's of strategies evangelized that can surely scale the growth of your business a lot faster. However, you have to try a lot of them to know what works best, and most importantly, what works for you and your business. In his book, GROWTH HACKS: 10 Groundbreaking Strategies to Scale Your Business Rapidly, Stuart shares 10 strategies that always achieve incredible results in companies that implement them consistently. He wrote this book to help businesses achieve the growth that they have always wanted and realize their true potential.
According to Stuart, "After having worked with over 2000 companies internationally to help them develop the skills and discipline needed to deliver high growth, what I have found is that there are ten strategies that when implemented have a disproportionate effect on the growth of any ambitious company. These I call Growth Hacks. It is important to note that these are growth hacks work in established companies with a solid business model in place, with the ambition and motivation to move to the next level."
"What do you want to do to thrive in your life? What do you want out of your business so you can live that thriving life? In this episode, I will take you on a transformational ride that will explode your business in ways that you didn't even think were possible. We'll talk about what it really means to have high growth in your company, not just a little bit of growth, but explosive, massive growth in your company." -Steve Kidd, host Thriving Entrepreneur Radio Show - Hear the whole interview at WeHelpYouTHRIVE.com/radio
Stuart Ross is founder of High Growth. Having both been part of and run many high growth organisations, Stuart is now focused on helping other businesses achieve and sustain high growth. The 7 important things you should know about Stuart:
1) Stuart founded one of the most successful business coaching practices in the UK, receiving numerous awards and recognitions. He has personally coached over 1000 senior directors and business owners producing significant results and always a return on their investment. He has a unique ability to identify opportunities for improvement and to develop action plans that deliver results.
2) Stuart has over 25 years business experience as a Director or Senior Manager in a variety of industries both in the UK and internationally. His expertise is broad, covering: business strategy, marketing, sales, international business, ecommerce, operations, acquisitions, new product development and human resource management.
3) Stuart has personally conceived, developed and implemented new products/services which have generated sales within the UK of over GBP3bn. He has also been honored to receive prestigious industry awards both in the UK and Japan for highly effective marketing campaigns.
4) Stuart is a qualified business and executive coach. He is also a certified Emotional Capital Inventory Coach with Roche Martin. Emotional Capital is the new psychology of leadership that describes emotional and social skills that are most effective at determining effective leaders.
5) Stuart has been trained and mentored by 'Rich Dad' Keith Cunningham, Brad Sugars, Verne Harnish, Brendon Burchard, Seth Godin, Tony Robbins, John Assaraf and Lisa Nichols. He has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with distinction from the University of Nottingham Business School and a Bachelor of Science (BSc) Business Studies from Cass Business School. He is currently a guest lecturer at the University of Nottingham Business School, as well as a regular guest speaker on the BBC and in the press regarding how to grow businesses.
6) Stuart advises and is patron to several charities including Star Trust, The Egalitarian Trust and the Jon Eggings Trust.
7) Stuart is based in Nottingham, England. Outside of business interests, Stuart enjoys outdoor pursuits such as running, squash, loves cooking, and the finest red wine. His current focus is becoming an expert scuba diver.
# # #