- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
SUNNYVALE, CA, September 21, 2009 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Kavapoint is reminding everyone that Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has declared September "National Preparedness Month". Disaster can strike any time, anywhere. By taking a few simple steps now, you can ensure that your family and your community are prepared before the next emergency arises.
Kavapoint is doing its part and announcing their latest line of iEmergency iPhone apps:
iEmergency ICE Family PRO (aka "ICE Family"). The iEmergency iPhone apps have consistently been in the top 50 medical apps on the Apple app-store since their release.
iEmergency ICE Family PRO expands Kavapoint's suite of iEmergency products :
o Designed anyone without any existing medical conditions
o Holds the top 3 Emergency Contacts in case of emergency
o Designed for anyone with medical conditions or allergies
o Holds critical emergency contacts and all medical information
iEmergency PRO (aka ICE Family)
o Designed for families with up to 5 family members
o Holds the medical conditions, allergies and other relevant information
o Holds multiple emergency contacts
iEmergency ICE Family PRO is a full solution for emergency situations and can be used to hold your personal medical records (PMR). It will store your emergency contact information and relevant medical information for all users added in one single handy application.
The application has a long list of features such as the following:
- Ability to add up to 5 people
- Photo feature for each member of the family
- Single Screen Summary for each member of the family
- Single page Emergency contact list
- Unlimited list for medical information
- Doctor, Insurance and More!
- LOCKBANNER Wallpaper Creator (for LOCKED phones)
- FREE Printable Medical ID Card via website
- Ability to take photos from camera (for iPhone only)
- Customizable Wallpaper background Colors
- Zoom buttons
- Contact list has 1-touch calling enabled
- Date of Birth and Blood type fields
- Power of Attorney and Attorney fields
In addition, unlike other solutions, users can keep your iPhone locked and still have security of having a solution where medical personal can access your medical data on your iPhone. For those without an iPhone, a free Medical ID card is available on the Kavapoint website.
iEmergency ICE Family PRO is now available on the appstore:
Kavapoint is is a leading developer of mobile iPhone Applications. Our mission is to develop products that reduce our stress and improve our lives. Simply put: "We make Apps to Make Life Better". For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #