- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
Lilladu Exchange is like having a personal shopper, mother's helper and Santa Claus rolled into one. The en trend clothes are clean, neatly-wrapped and delivered with a handwritten note.
PORTLAND, ME, August 25, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Lilladu Exchange is an online secondhand children's clothing exchange company that focuses on quality, ease and affordability. Featured in Parent's Magazine's September 2017 issue, the company was founded by four women and is unlike any other out in the market because their main concept involves an exchange of items. Each order provides 12 preloved brand-named clothing pieces, professionally inspected and cleaned, in sizes 18 months - 5T. A personal stylist is included with every order, who sends a survey to customers to learn their child's needs and style requests and then they personally put together each package, saving parents time and energy trying to shop themselves. Clothes are mailed directly to the consumer's door and include a prelabeled bag to easily mail back 12 of their children's clothing pieces they no longer use to provide even greater discounts. There is also a Retail Collection option which included the 12 preloved pieces chosen by a personal stylist but without the customer's exchange of clothing. This is still an incredible option as the prices are still unmatchable and the quality is top notch.
While the company launched only in May 2017, it is already making a positive impact on families across the United States. Emily Struzik from Massachusetts exclaims, "Lilladu Exchange is like having a personal shopper, mother's helper and Santa Claus rolled into one. Shopping with kids in tow is not easy and Lilladu takes all the stress out of updating their wardrobes. As a bonus, when those green packages arrive its really fun to open them together and put on a fashion show. The en trend clothes are clean, neatly-wrapped and delivered with a handwritten note which is a nice personal touch. I was delighted with the selection and I haven't seen my daughter that excited to try on clothes since...well... ever."
Not only do the creators of Lilladu have a passion for helping other families with small children, they also enjoy giving back to the community at large, donating time, money and goods to charitable organizations from Maine to California. Lilladu is excited to officially announce their alliance with United Cerebral Palsy of Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties, an organization with over 40 program sites throughout Southern California, serving people with all types of developmental disabilities. Lilladu will donate a minimum of $2.50 to UCPLA for each package of clothing sold purchased with coupon code UCPLA10OFF plus customers receive 10% off their purchase.
Lilladu Exchange has the opportunity to take the children's clothing industry by storm between their overall concept as well as their philanthropic concerns and attitudes. Visit them at LilladuExchange.com today.
- Lilladu Exchange is an online secondhand children's clothing exchange with a focus on quality, ease and affordability for sizes 18 months to 5T.
- A personal stylist works with the customer to ensure style needs are met and saves customers time and energy by doing the shopping for them.
- All clothing is professionally cleaned and inspected to meet their high quality standards before being included in a package.
- The exchange is customizable, both genders, multiple sizes and various styles can all be requested within one exchange. Also, clothes can be sent in for one gender but the other gender can be requested in the exchange. Perfect for those families that have both boys and girls.
- The Exchange Collection allows customers to receive clothes at an even larger discounted rate. The Retail Collection offers the same exceptional service and quality but opens doors to parents who may not have any children's clothing items to exchange at the time, providing even more ease and availability to a broad range of consumers.
About the Company: Lilladu Exchange is an online, secondhand children's clothing consignment company. To learn more, please visit their website at lilladuexchange.com or their Facebook page at facebook.com/LilladuExchange/.
United Cerebral Palsy of Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties (UCPLA) operates over 40 program sites throughout four counties in Southern California and has extended its mission to serve all people with developmental disabilities. These programs include adult day activity centers, children's programs, community living support services, group homes and independent living apartments. UCPLA provides services to over 1,100 children and adults with developmental disabilities daily. For more information on UCPLA visit our website at: www.ucpla.org or Facebook page at facebook.com/ucpla.
# # #