- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
WELLESLEY, MA, March 15, 2011 /24-7PressRelease/ -- MobiFlex announced today that its online service to create native mobile apps is now available through the Google Apps Marketplace, Google's online storefront for Google Apps products and services serving over 3 million businesses. Now, from this central online location, millions of Google Apps companies can access and use MobiFlex to create robust native mobile business apps for Android phones, iPhones, iPads and tablets. Mobiflex is directly integrated with Google Docs Spreadsheets without coding - at 1/10th the cost, in 1/10th the time of comparable custom developed apps.
"MobiFlex will fundamentally change the way Google Apps Marketplace users do business with mobile apps," said George Adams, Co-founder and CEO of MobiFlex, Inc. "Now any company can quickly create and publish custom native business apps. Companies can create MobiFlex apps to improve customer engagement, employee productivity, partner relations, payment processing, and marketing."
"MobiFlex enables Google Apps companies to put their corporate data from their Google spreadsheets into custom native mobile apps, without coding," said Michael Kuperstein, Co-founder and CTO of MobiFlex, Inc. "Google Docs spreadsheets can be used like free interactive online databases. MobiFlex enables mobile apps to select, insert, update and delete data from Google Spreadsheets to and from Android phones and iPhones. This allows mobile workers and customers to access and update real time data."
Key benefits of using MobiFlex through Google Apps Marketplace with Google spreadsheets include:
- Faster do-it-yourself app data management. With seamless access to Google spreadsheets, users just select the operation type, worksheet, and field for their mobile apps.
- Lower learning curve. Users who use Excel or Google spreadsheets are already well along the learning curve to working with robust remote data for their smartphone apps.
- Secure Single Sign-On access. Users get easier and faster access to Google spreadsheets.
- Real-Time Data Updates. Users can change their app backend data in their Google spreadsheet, and their app end users will see the new data in real time.
- Lower cost. Google Apps users have no need for an on-site data center or extra cloud-based database server to manage data for their smartphone apps.
Some examples of how Google spreadsheets can be used in MobiFlex apps include:
- Restaurant updates "Today's Specials" coupons to nearby users in real time based on GPS.
- Architecture firm's engineers get design specs and permits stored in Google spreadsheets.
- Insurance adjusters upload accident photos and reports to for faster claim servicing.
- Courier Service updates delivery schedules in real time based on the GPS locations.
- Bicycle Shop customers reserve bikes, get promo coupons, and share trail maps & photos.
- Construction Contractor managers share site status and upload photos for faster reports.
- Distributor keeps sales teams up to date on inventory, pricing, and partner incentives.
MobiFlex enables rapid development of smart phone apps by letting users focus on the app design and the user experience, rather than coding details. MobiFlex takes as little time to learn as PowerPoint or Excel (about 3-5 hours) and is aimed at managers and webmasters for small businesses and marketing, product and service managers in enterprises.
MobiFlex is a self-service portal that lets you visually create native smartphone and tablet custom mobile apps, including robust management of back-end data via Google Docs Spreadsheets, databases, and web services, without coding. The service supports native on-device resources such as GPS and the camera. MobiFlex supports Android and iPhone devices, and will soon support other major smartphones. You can create and test Mobiflex apps for free for 30 days. Then, you can distribute your apps through the Android Market and Apple App Store for low flat monthly fees. For more information, go to www.mobiflex.me or email email@example.com.
# # #