- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
CHICAGO, IL, December 04, 2010 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Local Nissan dealerships in the Chicago area are celebrating the arrival of innovation-focused vehicles for the holidays, as they proudly kickoff the Year-End Sales Event nationwide. Dealerships are unveiling offers across Nissan's lineup; and the offers include fantastic features such as low-cost navigation systems, Bluetooth, keyless ignition and rear-view cameras. The lineup includes quality vehicles such as the Nissan Altima, Versa, Rogue and Sentra.
Specials for both 2010 and 2011 Nissan models include the options for the following innovative Nissan vehicles:
- 2011 Altima 2.5S CVT with splash and mats lease, for 39 months at $209/month and $2,999 initial payment;
- 2011 Versa Sedan (excluding 1.6L Sedan Trims) with 0.0% APR financing for up to 60 months or 1.9% APR financing for up to 72 months for qualified buyers or $1,000 cash back;
- 2011 or 2010 Rogue with $500 cash back for the purchase or lease by a qualified recent or soon-to-be graduate;
- 2011 Sentra Starting at $15,520;
- 2011 Murano S FWD starting at $28,500.
Holiday shoppers should always check with their local dealership in the Chicagoland area for complete offer details and availability. The Year-End Sales Event only lasts until January 3, 2010, so take advantage of these offers today!
ABOUT NISSAN NORTH AMERICA
In North America, Nissan's operations include automotive engineering, styling, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan USA is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program 2010, whose key priorities are reducing CO2 emissions, cutting other emissions and promoting recycling.
For more information on the offers or to take a look at Nissan's complete vehicle lineup, visit:
CONTACT: Josh Clifton, Nissan Product Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #