- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
The Technology Innovation Awards are the most prestigious annual industry technology awards backed by a proven industry analyst firm with market research and expertise across business and IT.
BEND, OR, October 09, 2015 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Ventana Research today announced the 28 winners of the 2015 Technology Innovation Awards. These Awards, presented annually, identify the technologies that have had or have the potential to have the most striking positive impact on business and honor their providers. The Technology Innovation Awards are the most prestigious annual industry technology awards backed by a proven industry analyst firm with market research and expertise across business and IT. The awards thus recognize pioneering vendors that contribute advancements in technology that drive change and increased value for organizations worldwide.
Ventana Research invited all technology providers to nominate their technology innovations to be considered for the awards. Award recipients were selected based upon the vendor's contributions in the specific business and/or IT category and the extent to which they do or will help organizations enhance business processes and outcomes.
"I would like to congratulate all the vendors that have submitted for the Technology Innovation Awards as the number and quality of submissions this year were significant," said Mark Smith, CEO and chief research officer of Ventana Research. "The level of digital transformation in technology for business has grown dramatically making the challenge to discern the winner in each category very difficult. Congratulations to the winners as you have truly advanced the full potential of business with your products and technology."
Anyone can come and learn more about why vendors were selected on the Ventana Research Technology Innovation Award webcast on October 16th at 10:30am PDT / 1:30pm EDT. Registration for the webinar is located at: http://ww2.ventanaresearch.com/2015VentanaResearchInnovationAwardsWebinar.html
These Technology Innovation Awards, the largest business and technology awards program in the industry with 28 awards categories. The categories and winners for the Ventana Research 2015 Technology Innovation Awards are:
Overall Business Technology Innovation Award: Domo for Domo
Business Technology Innovation Awards
- Big Data: Trifacta for Trifacta
- Business Analytics: IBM for IBM Watson Analytics
- Collaboration: Pitney Bowes for Pitney Bowes EngageOne Video
- Cloud Computing: IBM for IBM BlueMix
- Mobile Technology: SuccessFactors An SAP Company for SuccessFactors Mobile
- Social Media: Lithium - Online Communities, Social Media Management and Klout
- Wearable Computing: Tanner Labs for Welbe and Gratzi
Business Innovation Awards
- Chief Financial Officer: Automic for Automic ONE Automation Platform
- Office of Finance: Host Analytics for Host Analytics Modeling Cloud
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC): Oracle for Oracle Governance, Risk, and
- Human Capital Management: ADP for ADO Vantage HCM
- Sustainability: Enablon for Corporate Responsibility, Energy & Carbon Management, Responsible Supply Chain applications
Operational Innovation Awards
- Overall Operational Innovation: Salesforce for Salesforce Wave Analytics
- Contact Center: Interactive Intelligence for PureCloud
- Customer Excellence: Zuora for Z-Insights
- Marketing Excellence: FirstRain for Orion
- Sales Excellence: Xactly for Xactly Insights
- Supply Chain/Service Chain Excellence: Zyme for ChannelView Suite
CIO/IT Innovation Award
- Chief Information Officer: Splunk for Splunk Enterprise Security 4.0 and Splunk User Behavior Analytics
Information Technology Innovation Awards
- Overall Information Technology: Informatica for Informatica [email protected] Source
- Business Intelligence: SiSense for Sisense
- Information Optimization: Salsify for Salsify
- Information Management: Denodo for Denodo
- IT Analytics: SAS for SAS Cybersecurity
- Location Analytics: SpaceCurve for SpaceCurve
- Operational Intelligence / Internet of Things (IoT): Ryft for Ryft One
- Predictive Analytics: Visier for Visier Workforce Analytics
Ventana Research annually invites all vendors to nominate technology products to be considered for the awards. Award recipients are selected based upon the vendor's contributions across business and IT and include an evaluation of the products' potential to help organizations innovate or enhance the productivity and outcomes of business or IT processes. Ventana Research highlights and acknowledges the importance of these innovations through the Technology Innovation Awards. To learn more about the Ventana Research Technology Innovation Awards and to see what previous award recipients have said about them please visit: www.ventanaresearch.com/Awards.
About Ventana Research
Ventana Research is the most authoritative and respected benchmark business technology research and advisory services firm. We provide insight and expert guidance on mainstream and disruptive technologies through a unique set of research-based offerings including benchmark research and technology evaluation assessments, education workshops and our research and advisory services, Ventana On-Demand. Our unparalleled understanding of the role of technology in optimizing business processes and performance and our best practices guidance are rooted in our rigorous research-based benchmarking of people, processes, information and technology across business and IT functions in every industry. This benchmark research plus our market coverage and in-depth knowledge of hundreds of technology providers means we can deliver education and expertise to our clients to increase the value they derive from technology investments while reducing time, cost and risk.
Ventana Research provides the most comprehensive analyst and research coverage in the industry; business and IT professionals worldwide are members of our community and benefit from Ventana Research's insights, as do highly regarded media and association partners around the globe. Our views and analyses are distributed daily through blogs and social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. To learn how Ventana Research advances the maturity of organizations' use of information and technology through benchmark research, education and advisory services, visit www.ventanaresearch.com.
Media: Copies of Benchmark Research report and interviews are available upon request.
Tweet this: News: @VentanaResearch Announces the 2015 Technology Innovation Awards http://bit.ly/1OoTUm8 #CTO #CIO #CFO #COO
# # #