CAMBRIDGE, MA, January 28, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Elmar Burchardt, Vice President of Regenerative Medicine at Pfizer, will give a Keynote Presentation at the Stem Cell Summit 2014 to be held on April 23-25, 2014 in Cambridge, MA.
With over 17 years of experience in the areas of cell therapy, hematology and cardiovascular diseases, Dr. Burchardt has designed and conducted international clinical trials from Phases I through IV, including hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and studies in hematology, immunology, oncology, bone regeneration and in cardiovascular diseases.
In its 11th year, the Stem Cell Summit 2014 includes two parallel conferences including joint sessions. This summit provides cutting-edge information on developments in all areas of stem cell research including the biology, medicine, applications, regulations, and commercialization of stem cells.
Conference A: Stem Cell Research & Regenerative Medicine:
Advances in Adult & Pluripotent Stem Cells
New Paradigms in Cell Therapy
Cells for Drug Discovery & Diagnostics
Conference B: Stem Cell Commercialization & Partnering:
Novel Technologies in Stem Cell Research
Overcoming Challenges in Clinical Development
Commercialization: Bringing Therapeutics to Market
Panel Discussion: Strategic Partnering
Joint Sessions: (Conference A+B)
Applications of Regulatory guidance in Advancing Cell Therapy
For more information, please visit http://www.gtcbio.com/stemcellsummit
GTC organizes conferences specifically for the biomedical and biopharmaceutical industries. Our goal is to facilitate the exchange of biopharmaceutical and biomedical intelligence between industry leaders, academic institutions, government organizations and the financial community.
GTC (Global Technology Community), LLC, is a privately held company founded in 2002.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Kristen Starkey:
- Robert McCormack to Present at Biomarker Meeting on Oct. 9-10 in Dublin, Ireland
- Sarah Nietzer to Speak at Imaging Conference, Oct. 7-8, 2014, Dublin, Ireland
- Lars Hammarström to Speak at Cell Based Assay Conference, Oct. 7-8, 2014, Dublin
- Jianxin Zhang, Sanofi Pasteur, to Speak at Protein-Protein Interaction, Oct. 23-24, 2014 in Boston
- Vasilis Ntziachristos to Speak at Imaging Conf., Oct. 7-8, 2014, Dublin, Ireland
- Martin Hallbeck to Speak at Cell Based Assay Conf.erence, Oct. 7-8, 2014, Dublin
- James Errey, Of Heptares To Talk At Protein Expression Meeting, Oct 23-24, 2014, Boston, MA.
- Stephen Anderson, of Sanofi R & D to Speak at Antibody & Protein Mtg, Oct 23-24, 2014, Boston, MA.
- Philip Dormitzer, Novartis to Speak at Vaccines Meeting, July 9, 2014, in Boston
- Darryle Schoepp, Merck, to Give Keynote Talk at CNS Summit, Sept 18-19, 2014, SF