CHICAGO, IL, November 30, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The following continuing legal education programs hosted by the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) will take place via telephone from 12 to 1 p.m. (CST) as follows:
• Tuesday, 12/4/12, Drafting Buy/Sell Agreements in Business, Part 1 - A National Perspective
• Wednesday, 12/5/12, Drafting Buy/Sell Agreements in Business, Part 2 - A National Perspective
• Tuesday, 12/11/12, Asset-Based Finance, Part 1 - A National Perspective
• Wednesday, 12/12/12, Asset-Based Finance, Part 2 - A National Perspective
• Tuesday, 12/18/12, Understanding "Angel" Investing in New Businesses - A National Perspective
• Wednesday, 12/19/12, Picking the Right Trust - A National Perspective
• Thursday, 12/20/12, Structuring Minority Interests in Businesses - A National Perspective
Cost for each of the ISBA Teleseminars is $59 for ISBA members and $119 for non-members. When sharing a phone line at the same location, cost is $59/ISBA member, $119/non-member for the first person and each person thereafter is $49/ISBA member, $109/non-member.
Registrants will receive call-in information and program materials via e-mail prior to the program. For more information about the new ISBA Teleseminar programs, visit: http://www.isba.org/cle/teleseminar or call toll free 1-800-252-8908.
The 33,000-member ISBA (isba.org), with offices in Springfield and Chicago, provides professional services to Illinois lawyers, and education and services to the public through a website (illinoislawyerfinder.com), a cable television program ("Illinois Law"), consumer brochures, and distribution of legal information.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Chris Ruys: