CHICAGO, IL, December 13, 2012 /24-7PressRelease/
-- Ring in the New Year with the following continuing legal education programs hosted by the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA), taking place via telephone from 12 to 1 p.m. (CST) as follows:
• Thursday, January 3, 2013, "New Medicare Tax Impact on Business Planning for Closely Held Companies - A National Perspective"
• Friday, January 4, 2013, "Ethics and Client Confidences: An Advanced Guide - A National Perspective"
• Tuesday, January 8, 2013, "Estate Planning in 2013: Part 1 - A National Perspective"
• Wednesday, January 9, 2013, "Estate Planning in 2013: Part 2 - A National Perspective"
• Friday, January 11, 2013, "Drafting Effective Employee Handbooks - A National Perspective"
• Monday, January 14, 2013, "Planning and Drafting for Single Member LLCs: Part 1 - A National Perspective"
• Tuesday, January 15, 2013, "Planning and Drafting for Single Member LLCs: Part 2 - A National Perspective"
• Tuesday, January 29, 2013, "Estate and Gift Tax Audits - A National Perspective"
Cost for each of the ISBA Teleseminars is $59 for ISBA members and $119 for non-members. When sharing a phone line at the same location, cost is $59/ISBA member, $119/non-member for the first person and each person thereafter is $49/ISBA member, $109/non-member.
Registrants will receive call-in information and program materials via e-mail prior to the program. For more information about the new ISBA Teleseminar programs, visit: http://www.isba.org/cle/teleseminar or call toll free 1-800-252-8908.
The 33,000-member ISBA (isba.org), with offices in Springfield and Chicago, provides professional services to Illinois lawyers, and education and services to the public through a website (illinoislawyerfinder.com), a cable television program ("Illinois Law"), consumer brochures, and distribution of legal information.---
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Chris Ruys: