LANSING, MI, February 09, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- On February 7, 2014, Professional Industrial Hygienists, Certified Environmental Hygienists, and mold consultants Phillip and Divine Fry issued a worldwide toxic mold health warning to wake up homeowners, commercial building owners, employers, and rental tenants to the extreme health dangers of their exposure to elevated levels of toxic mold growth in their houses, condominiums, apartments, commercial buildings, and workplaces. ---
Since 1999 the Frys and their international firm EnviroFry have provided mold inspection, testing, removal, and remediation nationwide in the USA, Canada-wide, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Thailand, Malaysia, and the Philippines.
The Frys' alert asks residential and commercial property owners and tenants everywhere in the world to ask themselves these six key home and workplace mold investigation questions:
1. Is your home or workplace part of the fifty percent (50%) of all occupied buildings that have hidden toxic mold growth inside heating/air conditioning equipment and ducts, walls, ceilings, floors, carpeting, attic, crawl space, basement, garage, and furnishings?
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency estimates that half of all USA homes have a serious mold problem. The mold infestation percentage is far higher than fifty percent in many Asian nations.
2. Do any of your family members, employees, or work associates suffer any of these chronic (on-going) mold health problems that have been identified by the U.S. government and mold doctors as the top mold illnesses---tiredness, depression, headaches, memory problems, mental reasoning problems, feeling disconnected from the world around you, asthma, allergies or allergic reactions, upper respiratory problems, wheezing, coughing, sneezing, difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath, hypersensitivity pneumonitis, eye symptoms, fungal infections, skin rashes or open sores?
3.Does your home or workplace now have (or in the past) roof leaks, siding leaks, plumbing leaks, air conditioning condensation drip pan or drain pipe leaks, window leaks or condensation, or other water intrusion problems?
4. Do any of your bathroom and kitchen exhaust fans or dryer vent into walls, ceilings, floors,
basement, crawl space, or anywhere other than directly to the outdoors?
5. Have you not thoroughly cleaned out the insides of your window or wall air conditioners and/or central air conditioning equipment and ducts at least quarterly or semi-annually?
6. Have had no mold inspection and mold testing of the house, condominium, apartment, or workplace in the past year by a qualified mold professional?
If a homeowner, commercial building owner, employer, or rental tenant answers "yes" to one or more of these questions, the property owner or occupant's family or employees would benefit health-wise from a thorough physical mold inspection and mold testing of the home or workplace and its heating/cooling system by a Professional Industrial Hygienist, Certified Environmental Hygienist, and/or Certified Mold Inspector. Visit the worldwide hygienist and inspector directory http://www.certifiedmoldinspectors.com.
Learn all about toxic mold health, mold testing, and mold removal at http://www.moldinspector.com, which has provided 300 pages of mold information online since 1999. EnviroFry co-manager Phillip Fry is the author of five mold advice ebooks available for purchase online at http://www.moldmart.net.
To schedule your home or workplace's mold inspection and testing anywhere in the USA or Canada, please email Mr. Fry firstname.lastname@example.org or phone him toll-free (USA and Canada) 1-866-300-1616, or visit the EnviroFry website http://www.moldexpertconsultants.com.
For mold inspections anywhere in China, the Philippines or elsewhere in Southeast Asia, contact Certified Environmental Hygienists Hank and Merley Taylor by emailing email@example.com or phoning 63-927-888-2113 in Cebu, Philippines, or visit the Taylor's website http://www.real-estate.ph.
EnviroFry industrial hygienists, environmental hygienists, and certified mold inspectors provide mold and environmental inspection and remediation in California, Las Vegas, Arizona, midwestern USA, eastern USA, southern USA, Ontario Province, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Philippines.
Press release service and press release distribution provided by http://www.24-7pressrelease.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Phillip Fry:
- EnviroFry Environmental Hygienists Recommend Quarterly Inspection & Cleaning Inside Home, Workplace, and Commercial Building HVAC Equipment & Ducts
- Mold Expert Recommends Turning Off House or Workplace Water Supply While Away To Prevent Water Break Flooding
- EnviroFry Explains How To Protect Against Fraudulent Mold Testing by Insurance Companies, Sellers, Landlords, & Employers
- California Home Seller Fails To Disclose Big Toxic Mold Problems To Texas Buyers, Reports Industrial Hygienist Phillip Fry of Nationwide EnviroFry
- Top 10 Causes of New Home Built-In Toxic Mold, Warns Industrial Hygienist Phillip Fry
- Clean Up Mold 10 Steps Recommended by Industrial Hygienist Phillip Fry for Homes & Workplaces
- 10 Proven Ways To Kill and Remove Toxic Mold, Suggested by Mold Expert Phillip Fry
- Top 10 Questions that Mold Victims Ask Mold Consultant Phillip Fry
- EnviroFry Mold Inspectors Premiere "Get Rid of Mold" Testing & Removal for Las Vegas & Nevada Homes
- Environmental Hygienists Premiere "Get Rid of Mold" Inspection & Removal in Phoenix, Mesa, & Tucson