WEST PALM BEACH, FL, April 11, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- DTR Inc.'s CEO, Jay Goldberg, is the author of a number of workplace training books on the topics of entrepreneurship and work readiness. This book, Rock Trees: The Beatles is his first non-business book. It is a music genealogy book that connects 1,550 bands/artist to The Beatles using the Six Degrees of Separation Theory. This is volume one and connects all the bands/artists to The Beatles through Paul McCartney. Additional volumes for The Beatles and other bands are planned. There are also over 600 song recommendations from the 1,550 bands/artists, thirteen of which were from bands unknown to Jay Goldberg before performing the research for the book.
An article listing those thirteen, with links to YouTube videos so the reader can listen to songs from those bands/artists can be found at http://voices.yahoo.com/a-bakers-dozen-songs-bands-artists-may-12593877.html?cat=38.
The five star review, which can be found at the book's Amazon page (has the look inside feature): http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Trees-Beatles-Paul-McCartney/dp/1494739100/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1395324569&sr=1-1&keywords=9781494739102 follows:
***** "Fantastic book, well-written and thoroughly researched"
By Rosemarie on April 4, 2014
Format: Paperback Amazon Verified Purchase
"I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed Rock Trees: The Beatles. Briefly, it's a "genealogy" of bands and musicians on the Beatles' musical family tree via Paul McCartney.
The book is well thought out and researched. The text is easy to read and the charts are an invaluable visual aid. For example, an artist is named (in this case, Al Stewart) and the connection between Al and Paul McCartney is noted (in this case, Laurence Juber is the connection between Al and Paul). Surprisingly, after a list of connections we end the tree with Dexy's Midnight Runners.
It's fascinating reading. I look forward to more from this author."
DTR Inc. is a business consulting firm located in South Florida and specializing in developing workplace training programs, business plan mentoring, strategic planning and market research. Its CEO, Jay Goldberg, is a published author and teacher who teaches rock music history courses in addition to entrepreneurship courses. The web site for the company is http://www.dtrconsulting.biz.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Jay Goldberg:
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Music Article Published on Yahoo
- Amazon Preview for DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Book, Rock Trees: The Beatles Now Available
- Author and DTR Inc. CEO, Jay Goldberg's Amazon Author Rank up 89% Since January 1, 2013
- How to Start, Grow and Manage a Business Being Taught in Jupiter and Delray Beach, FL Starting in Late January
- Second Book in DTR Inc.'s Work Readiness Training Series, Workplace Skills, Now Available for Purchase
- First Book in DTR Inc.'s Work Readiness Training Series, Workplace Basics, Now Available for Purchase
- DTR Inc.'s CEO, Jay Goldberg, Teaching New Adult Education Rock Music History Course at Jupiter HS
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Book, Building a Successful Business Receives an Excellent Book Review
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Free Seminar on College Sports Recruiting a Success, More Scheduled
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg Announces First Free Seminar on the College Sports Recruiting Process