LAS VEGAS, NV, May 31, 2013 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Linda Vu in association with Sifu Bradley Temple will offer a women's self defense seminar at Temple's Wing Chun School in Las Vegas on July 21st, 2013.
Some of the topics the seminar will cover will include:
Recognize, Avoid & Defend Yourself, Basic Principles of Self, Defense & Taking Control, Fears, Safety & Situation Awareness, Realities of Physical Assaults - Stalking, Harassment, Kidnapping, Robbery & Rape, Attackers and their Patterns, Techniques & Strategies to Defense Yourself, Physical Drills & Scenarios
Linda Vu is a Certified Fitness Trainer, Fitness Consultant and Fitness Model. "My goal is to empower women teaching them to avoid ever being a victim again". Vu just released her motivational fitness CD ENERGY HOUR and just finished shooting her abs work out DVD POWER ABS. The POWER ABS is a "No Excuse" program designed to maximize your ab work out whether you're on the road, at the gym or in the privacy of your own home. Linda is also working on my upcoming fitness book GET THE BODY YOU WANT.
The seminar will feature Sifu Bradley Temple. Sifu Temple is the owner, operator and head instructor of Las Vegas Wing Chun Kung Fu School. His extensive resume includes:
* Defensive Tactics Instructor for the Las Vegas Metro Police
* Wing Chun Kung Fu teacher for 13 years
* Officer with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department
* USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame - "Master of the Year in Wing Chun" (Wing Chun - The foundation of Bruce Lee martial arts)
* Contributing author of "Police Kung Fu"
* Winner of the Las Vegas International Martial Arts Competition
* International Martial Arts Competition Award
* Zhengzhou International Shaolin Wushu Festival Award for Best Demonstration
The seminar will take place at:
Temple's Wing Chun School
3120 S Valley View Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89102
July 21st, 2013 from 1-3:PM
The class size is limited and the seminar may run longer depending on the class size. Fee: $100.
Suggested age is 18+ due to adult topics that will be covered during the seminar. Please wear comfortable clothing (tee-shirts, sweat shirt/pants, tennis shoes) for the seminar, as there will be physical contacts and drills.
For more information, to reserve your spot or to set up interviews, please contact Linda at her website: http://www.LindaVuArtist.com
# # #Read more Press Releases from Don Barnhart: