SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND, September 16, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/
-- In a workshop held for their contractors last week, Mr Stewart outlined how making constant excuses hinders success and shared some of the common excuses people make and how they can counteract these to propel their success, regardless of the circumstances.
believes making excuses can be detrimental to success as it limits a professional's mindset, encourages fear, and prevents people from reaching their potential.
About AtlasCorp: http://www.atlascorp.co.uk/about-us/
AtlasCorp reveals the top excuses people need to ditch to reach their goals:
1) "I'm too busy." Everyone has the same 24 hours in a day, and it can be a good idea to evaluate how the day usually runs, hour by hour and identify where time can be saved.
2) "I feel uninspired at this moment." Everyone experience this, the easiest way to overcome lack of inspiration s to look at the project and form a to-do list, get right to it and the flow will soon come.
Here's something to think about: "Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and do the work." - Chuck Close.
3) "I'm too tired." It's time to pull up those socks and work through the tiredness. A long-term solution could be to practice strategies that encourage a better sleep. Tiredness cannot be an excuse to put life on the back burner.
4) "I'm not good enough." It is important to push boundaries and be adaptable to change
5) "No one is there to help me. I shouldn't do it without help." Release the inner cave man, innovate, try new things, and become a pioneer for a new method perhaps.
6) "I always have the worst luck." The harder we work, the luckier we get. It's a simple law of averages if at first, we do not succeed, try, and try again.
Atlas Corp creates bespoke sales and marketing solutions for clients based in Sheffield, Nottingham, and Liverpool. With a focus on face-to-face sales techniques via promotional event marketing campaigns, Atlas Corp argues that unlike more conventional marketing techniques, direct marketing can guarantee the results clients want. They pride themselves on operating in a fast paced, high-energy environment and have managed to create an ambitious, driven, and resilient team who can offer dynamic and unique solutions for their clients.
For more information about Atlas Corp, Follow us on Twitter
and Like us on Facebook