BURTONSVILLE, MD, May 15, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- BURTONSVILLE, MD - Infiniti HR, a leading payroll and benefits company, is committed to helping clients develop, implement and sustain a safe and healthy work environment. Consistent with this goal, Infiniti HR announces the formation of a strategic national medical provider network with franchisees of AFC/Doctors Express to better impact workers' compensation costs and to improve employee satisfaction with work-related medical services and injury outcomes.
Through the partnership with AFC/Doctors Express franchises, Infiniti HR clients will be better positioned to reduce medical costs and pre-employment fees associated with occupational health on a national level.
"Workers' compensation medical costs add up to almost $30 billion in annual payments nationally," Infiniti HR CEO Scott Smrkovski said. "Studies have shown that when managed through a network alliance, employers experience a 25-30% average reduction in overall claim costs. Our goal is to positively impact those costs and improve on those outcomes for our clients."
As a result, Infiniti HR clients can utilize a national network that provides an integrated, comprehensive source for health services and access to immediate urgent care for occupational injuries, streamlined record keeping, return-to-work programs and enhanced communication channels to assure awareness of employee medical status.
The partnership with AFC/Doctors Express franchises also allows Infiniti HR clients discounted arrangements for many occupational requirements including pre-employment exams, DOT/Non-DOT drug and alcohol testing, immunizations and vaccines and medical surveillance solutions.
For the latest in human resources outsourcing, check out infinitihr.com. To learn more about how your business can save time and money, call the office at 866-552-6360.
At Infiniti HR, we help companies reduce costs by effectively managing human resource (HR) functions while allowing businesses to focus on their core operations that impact profitability. We offer our expertise to effectively manage critical HR responsibilities and employer risks for clients of any size. We can help you navigate increasingly complex employee related matters including payroll, human resource compliance, employee benefits and risk management services, through professional employer organization (PEO) environments or administrative service organization (ASO) arrangements. We act as a single source provider of integrated services that ensure your company is operating in keeping with Fair Labor Standards Act, COBRA laws, handling payroll services and managing any workers' compensation issues.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Sarah Frye:
- Infiniti HR, a Leader in Public Advocacy, Sponsors the 2013 IFA Public Affairs Conference
- Infiniti HR Earns the Position of 2,314 on the 2013 Inc. 5000
- Infiniti HR Selected as Exclusive HR Sponsor for Faegre Baker Daniels Franchise Summit
- Leading PEO, Infiniti HR, to Honor President's Club Winners in Paris of 2014
- Infiniti HR is Now Offering PayScale Compensation Reports
- Leading PEO, Infiniti HR, Sponsors 2013 International Franchise Expo in New York City
- Infiniti HR Announces New Hire of Vice President of Risk Management
- Infiniti HR Hosts Record Attendance for Business Clubs America Event at Grand Canyon University
- Infiniti HR, a Certified Recommended Business by ASBA, Sponsors 2013 Small Business Conference
- Infiniti HR CEO, a Leader in Technology, Named SmartCEO Voltage Award Finalist