RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ, January 21, 2014 /24-7PressRelease/ -- All the physical brain diseases combined, effect under 15% of the population while emotional diseases affect about 80% of the population. Since time immemorial society and history has been shaped by emotionally challenged brains. Even today with all the progress in the mind sciences; society is plagued with crime, depression, corruption, divorce, drug addictions, sleeplessness, restlessness, unhappiness, greed, jealousy, anger, frustration, fights, wars, rape, murder, parental abuse; in fact almost all man made ills of society are due to emotionally challenged brains. It no longer needs to be this way.
It is like there are a two fires burning. One covers 15% of the area and the other 80% of the area. The 15% fire is complex and the ways to put it out are mostly a mystery. The 80% fire is also confusing and fuzzy; but only because we have not understood all the know-how that is already available. While the 15% fire is quite a lot unchartered territory; our experts are fuzzy about the knowledge of putting out the 80% fire even though the knowledge is right under our noses.
It is becoming clear that the Obama Brain Initiative Leaders have decided to concentrate on the 15% problem and the 80% curable problem it seems will remain on the back burner. Both problems must be solved, while the 15% problem will need billions, perhaps trillions of dollars; the 80% problem can be solved with less than 1% of this cost and will show immediate results. While the emotional benefits will be priceless; the financial benefits will be in the trillions; as crime alone costs over a trillion dollars a year.
Since the announcement of this initiative over six months have passed. The program details are still being explored. On Obama's brain initiative the emphasis is too much on speculative research that will have iffy benefits and not enough on what is achievable and essential. On top of the agenda must be the decision to take immediate action on the knowledge available on how to create emotionally super healthy brains. Society is in the grip of emotionally challenged behavior only because of our misunderstanding brain education.
We at the 4th R Foundation have researched wisdom for the last 40 years and have posted over 1600 articles on it. We have covered all aspects of wisdom related issues. We have found, as have a few others; that wisdom is super mature emotional intelligence. Super mature emotional intelligence is projected by an emotionally super healthy brain. It is clear that wisdom education is creating super healthy brains. Wisdom education is brain therapy that takes subnormal and even normal brains and heals them into becoming emotionally super healthy brains.
So what is required is a massive program for developing effective brain education; with special focus on developing programs/therapies to free the brain of the emotional baggage. Please google, 'braintecness', to review our version of brain therapy.
The Obama Brain Initiative Leaders Must Wake up to the Biggest Disaster Concerning the Human Brain. We Continue to Produce Emotionally Challenged Brains. Above and Beyond All the Brain Related Mysteries That Need to be Researched/Solved; the Most Critically Essential is How to Make Each and Every Brain Super-Mature/Wise/Emotionally-Healthy! As the Knowledge of Making Super Healthy Brains is Available; Immediate Action Must be Taken. We at the 4th R Foundation Are Ready to Share Our Insights and Developed Programs.
Please google, 'einpresswire wisdom' and '4th r foundation wisdom' for further reading.
The 4th R Foundation is a non-profit education research foundation that researches informal/emotional intelligence education, human nature, brain, mind, conscientiousness, self, wisdom, life coaching, adult reeducation, shyness, self image, emotional baggage, education for life, art of living and brain education etc.
# # #Read more Press Releases from Sajid Khan:
- An Open Letter to The National Center for Education Research & the National Center for Special Education Research & All Those Involved in Researching American Education Reform - 2
- 4th R Foundation: An Open Letter to The National Center for Education Research and the National Center for Special Education Research & All Those Involved in Researching American Education Reform
- An Open Letter to Some of My Mentors, Teachers and All Those on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn Etc. Who Want to Change the World
- The Solution to Most of the Manmade Ills of Society is Very Crystal Clear - it is About Nurturing the Brain Into Becoming Wise Through Healthy Parenting for the Young and by Brain Therapy for the Old
- Our Current Experts on Wisdom Have Published Books and Essays Trying to Explain Wisdom and Yet Wisdom Remains as Fuzzy as Ever!
- Education is Like a Building Where it Takes the First Five Years of Upbringing to Build the Education Foundation
- President Obama and Our Lawmakers Must Realize That Inequality is a Direct Result of Our Brain Education Being Emotionally Challenged - We Can Drastically Reduce This Gap by Reforming Brain Education
- Kind Attention Davos Leaders: You Have Missed Discussing the Defining Challenge of Our Times; Which is to Make the World Wise by Making the Society Free of All Emotional Baggage
- How Would Life Be in This Year 2014 if Our Latest Cars Were Based on the Technology of the 20s and Traffic Signals Were Not Yet Invented?
- Kind Attention: Dalai Lama, President Obama, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Google, Facebook, UN, Bill Clinton, Senators, Congress, Governments, NGOs, Sheikha Moza, Noam Chomsky, Prof. Cahill, Prof. Sree