All Press Releases for February 09, 2005

Paid Surveys is it True or False?

It seems there is a lot of hype around taking paid surveys these days. Find out what it is all about.

    / - February 9, 2005 - It seems every opportunity under the sun constantly bombards us. Every one of them seems to promise a hope to make it big or replace the old 9 to 5. It is hard to believe and discern which ones are real, phony or 1 in a million. I think 80% of the opportunities out there are bogus and the other 20% are legitimate. On top of that, out of that 20% what works for some will not work for everybody. Where does that leave us? It creates a whole lot of confusion and the majority does not have the patience to seek and recognize opportunity. That is why most people are disappointed and they stop looking all together. If we examine the facts and look past the hype, 9 out of 10 times we will be able to discern the good from the bad, and what works for others opposed to what is right for me.

Many companies are willing to pay the average consumer money for their opinions. After all, the consumer drives the market place. These companies need to know where there product or service stands in order to survive in our highly competitive economy. That is why there are many paid surveys out there. Each survey is different depending on the company and the type of survey. They usually pay with cash but some pay with, gift certificates, prizes, products, redeemable points for products or cash etc.

Taking paid surveys has been around for quite a while dating back to the 40's.
Since the 1970s, Deborah Casey of Portland Oregon has been an active survey participant. To read the exclusive interview given by Patrick Kennedy free, go to, give your e-mail address and have it sent to you.

Survey Participants completed paid surveys through our postal system, but now the internet has greatly simplified the process. You will not make thousands of dollars in your first month; however, it is realistic to expect a few hundred. Depending on your drive, it is possible to create a full-time income working part-time hours taking paid surveys.

Realistically, one who wishes an online income taking surveys must register with 250 to 400 companies who offer paid surveys. This is necessary because one company might offer on the average, 2 to 4 surveys per month. Each survey can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours depending on the type. Registered with hundreds of companies, you will then have many surveys everyday to pick through and take the best paying ones. The tricky part is finding hundreds of companies to that will produce a steady flow of offers.

If you used a search engine such as Google, you might find 40 or 50 of these companies on your own; however, there is a better solution. The work of finding all of these companies is completed. There are Survey Databases that charge a one-time fee for a lifetime membership to access hundreds of companies. It is conceivable to receive a few survey offers in the same day you begin your endeavor, have a return on investment, and begin an online income in your spare time. To get 100% informed, go to and get the facts.

# # #

Contact Information

Jared Steiner
JTSteiner Inc.
Springfield, IL
United States
E-Mail: Email Us Here
Website: Visit Our Website