- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
PALO ALTO, CA, November 18, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ -- People Power Company is an AI + IoT software company specializing in the development of smart home and smart building solutions delivered through service provider brands. Its AI + IoT Platform enables rapid connection, engagement, delivery, and management of IoT projects for forward-thinking business partners who understand the opportunity of delivering connected lifestyle improvements to their customers.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of People Power Company to its online portal which offers Investors and Advisors the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on People Power Company and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this opportunity.
The OCMX™ noted that People Power Company exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and a number of key competitive advantages.
WHAT THEY DO
People Power empowers people to live longer, healthier, and happier lives. Their Virtual Health Platform detects emergencies such as falls, and tracks activities of daily living to predict health problems before they occur.
Their patented product features unique AI Bots that add intelligence to devices such as motion and entry sensors, smart watches, radar fall detectors, voice controllers and a wide range of smart devices.
Their white-labeled iOS and Android apps and AI Bots are designed to be rebranded to promote channel partner brands and have been selected by some of the world's largest service providers.
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
Market through businesses who already serve thousands or millions of users and charge them a small percentage of what they charge end users for life changing services.
Be the leading supplier to service providers of a powerful and extensible AI + IoT platform that adds intelligence to devices to create services that empower people to care for their loved ones.
Their direct focus on U.S. channel partners and indirect focus on Europe and other geographies through partners.
• Market Growth: The world's population is aging and 70% of people over 65 will need care in their future, but there are already not enough caregivers.
• Product Need: Our platform offers an AI Caregiver that operates 24/7 to alert on emergencies such as falls and wandering, monitors health trends to predict problems before they happen, and bring peace-of-mind to their families.
• Product Capabilities: People Power Caregiver has been scientifically validated to significantly reduce dementia caregiver anxiety and suicidal ideation.
• Unique Differentiation: Their Virtual Health Platform features a unique and patented architecture incorporating AI Bots. These software microservices can quickly be written in the Python programming language by both People Power and their channel partners to add cloud intelligence to devices from many vendors.
• Team Track Record: People Power is led by four-time CEO Gene Wang, who guided his last three startups to successful exits (one IPO and two completed M&A transactions). President and CTO David Moss worked with Gene previously to embed a mobile device management agent in 300 million phones. The board of directors includes two-time CEO Greg McCarthy, an expert in senior care, six time CEO Will Graylin who sold his previous company to Samsung for $250M, and investor and former CEO Jerry Fiddler who sold Wind River to Intel for $884M.
Gene Wang, Chairman and CEO
Gene is a 4-time CEO who led his first company through a successful IPO, sold his second company to Agilent, and his last company to HP. A pioneering innovator, Gene is today leading the research and development of next-generation home care services as Principal Investigator for a landmark caregiver study funded by the U.S. National Institute on Aging.
David Moss, President and CTO
David architected, patented, and commercialized a novel AI+IoT platform to deliver family-centric smart home services including senior care, security, and energy management recurring revenue services. David also the created the Presence Camera app at People Power, a first-of-its-kind IoT freemium model app that gained international fame and a position as the top 0.1% of revenue generating apps on the Apple App Store by transforming spare smartphones into cloud-connected security cameras.
Greg McCarthy, SVP Health Services
Greg is a talented home care industry expert and visionary, with 30 years of experience across many segments of the industry, including patient care management, physical therapy, and modern aging in place systems. He is passionate about helping deliver human and technology solutions for people in need of homecare after a stay in the hospital or skilled nursing facility, or those who simply benefit from in-home technology that helps monitor their wellbeing.
Jason Caslavka, CXO
Jason is a usability expert who's been designing and building websites, webapps, and mobile apps since 1997. Jason has designed enterprise web applications for large scale businesses like Hewlett-Packard and Sprint and he has also developed web sites and corporate identities for start-up's like XPAND Corporation and Victory Enterprises. In addition, Jason has worked on retail web stores like Ralph Lauren and designed and built web sites for Federal, County and City governments.
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™ is changing how companies generate exposure in the financial marketplace and raise funds as we know it. The OCMX™ serves both public and private companies in need of market exposure during financial raises. It does this by way of connecting the relevant companies with financial institutions all in one online transparent portal. The OCMX™ (P2P Financial Inc.) launched in September of 2009 out of Toronto but has since expanded its operations to include Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba, and British Columbia.
The OCMX™ connects investors and advisors directly with companies seeking to raise funds or gain broad market exposure. The OCMX™ provides an open venue for innovative growth companies and leading investment funds to generate market awareness, raise funds, or connect with investors and advisors.
The OCMX™ provides companies, funds, investors, and advisors instant access to its Online Portal so that they can actively source and connect with their next opportunity, advisor, investor, client, or financing partner.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
People Power Company gets listed on THE OCMX™
Listing Page link
# # #