- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
PALO ALTO, CA, April 22, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Olivia Technologies gets listed on THE OCMX™
Olivia Technologies is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company creating digital parity while driving accelerated learning for all students.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Olivia Technologies to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Olivia Technologies and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that Olivia Technologies exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
WHAT THEY DO
Olivia is an education service platform enabling accelerated learning through customization. Students using the Olivia Home Education Center™ can access content with or without access to broadband and engage as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, without the usual online distractions.
Olivia's portal also streamlines content management/delivery for teachers and administrators by aggregating a fragmented ecosystem and providing them with a consolidated view of analytics to make informed, holistic, data-driven decisions to improve education outcomes for all students.
• First-mover advantage – opportunity to emerge as the market leader in a greenfield space within edtech and capture a loyal subscriber base with Olivia's novel approach to some pervasive deep-rooted issues not holistically addressed in the past.
• Industry sector ripe for innovative disruption – laser focus on the user experience and improving education outcomes; the right solution at the right time with government support to lower financial barriers for school districts.
• Not perceived to be a threat to other players in the sector – Olivia's ability to drive additional traffic and increase utility is complementary to the objectives of others in the sector, creating a symbiotic rather than hostile relationship with publishers/content providers and learning management service platforms.
• Huge addressable market – the COVID-19 pandemic has set the stage for Olivia to transform education in the United States, which can then be leveraged to go pursue the global opportunity.
• Seasoned management team with diverse experience and backgrounds to capitalize on the opportunity.
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
Join Olivia on its journey to grab first-mover advantage in addressing a $9B-serviceable market of over 50 million K-12 students in the US alone. Emerging as the apparent US market leader will give Olivia considerable momentum as sights are set on the significantly larger global market where the degree of digital disparity and the opportunity for learning loss recovery/accelerated learning vary widely by territory.
As the improved outcomes of the Olivia solution take hold in K-12, there is also an opportunity to expand platform adoption into the higher education and continuous learning verticals for Olivia to become ubiquitous with lifelong learning.
Ryan Ross, Founder, CEO & Board Member
Innovation executive with a great track record of go-to-market strategies for Fin-tech, Biometric Authentication, and On-premises digital engagement industries. Patent holder creative insights into multiple industries. Deliver solutions from inception to revenue generation.
Jay DeSantis, Co-Founder, CTO & Board Member
A serial entrepreneur with a 15+ year track record of assembling and leading great teams, from seed to exit, creating innovative solutions, and delivering growth. Jay has unique and balanced experience in both large enterprise and start-up environments and possess a passion for taking on the big and real-world problems that need disruption today.
Daniel Kwong, Co-Founder, COO
Silicon Valley executive with a great track record in leading the delivery of innovative solutions in networking, user engagement, content and service management. As Vice President at Juniper Network, led a global team of 500 staff driving $500M annual revenue . Took a digital signage and engagement company public as a C-level executive.
Jonathan Tang, CFO & Board Member
Strategic finance leader focused on value creation and continuous improvement. Trusted advisor bringing a unique lens to addressing strategic, operational, functional challenges, consistently delivering desired outcomes as organizations navigate periods of growth or transformational change.
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online Ocmx portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #