- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
NEW YORK, NY, July 08, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Vaultavo gets listed on THE OCMX™
The Vaultavo Crypto Custody Solution uses the world's first biometric digital asset custody smart card ("Vaultavo Card") combined with Vaultavo's state-of-the-art proprietary designed and manufactured vault ("Vaultavo Vault"), to protect blockchain assets in a unique fashion by securely creating and managing the private key on a bank grade secure Vaultavo Card, thereby protecting blockchain assets of respective clients, simply, securely, and easily. The Vaultavo Crypto Custody Solution will transform the custody market like the iPhone created the blueprint for smartphones as we know them today! The Vaultavo vision is to bring affordable professional crypto custody to everyone!
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of Vaultavo to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on Vaultavo and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that Vaultavo exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
PROBLEM THEY ARE SOLVING
Digital assets are known to be vulnerable, and safekeeping of such assets is of paramount importance. But digital assets are complex and difficult to manage and control. In 2021 Crypto Criminals stole more than USD3.3 billion of Crypto (Chainalysis). Current digital assets custody solutions are:
• Not user friendly for the custody provider as well as for the client.
• Archaic – using paper-based codes; overly complex – physical/human three-tiered authentication devices.
• Prohibitively expensive.
• Either provide the security of a cold storage or the accessibility of a hot wallet. Hence blockchain asset investors have the challenge to choose between: (a) peace of mind – a robust platform and trusted custodian, and (b) efficiency – ease of transacting and access to blockchain assets.
• There is a growing global demand for secure and effortless custody alternatives to store and use digital assets.
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
Providing full control over digital asset management. Vaultavo removes ambiguity around your digital assets – Vaultavo brings 100% security, reliability, and accessibility. Vaultavo offers One Solution for Multiple Applications. A turnkey Crypto Custody Solution which can facilitate multiple use cases:
• Own Crypto portfolio managed by Central Banks, Commercial Banks, Institutions or Business (own digital assets and private keys held by Central Banks, Commercial Banks, Institutions or Business).
• Client's Crypto held by the Bank or Institution (client private keys held by Bank or Institution).
• A Bank or Institution provides self-custody to their customers (private key held by Bank or Institution's end customer).
• The world's first biometric enabled crypto custody smart card (Vaultavo Card) and Vaultavo Vault.
• Fingerprint scan and verification on the Vaultavo Card itself and no external devices are required.
• Vaultavo uses bank grade technology to provide the custody space with a solution where customers again own the control – security and accessibility.
• Vaultavo eliminated the challenge of having either hot or cold storage and focused on implementing a 100% secure platform which is always accessible.
• The Vaultavo Crypto Custody Solution is less complex, but more secure than any other blockchain assets custody solution out there today.
• One core component, the Vaultavo Card, is used in multiple roles in the solution, which makes it more cost effective and scalable than any other blockchain assets custody solution available today.
• It can be offered as a SaaS product to an individual that wants to have professional custody for his/her crypto assets at home and scale up to a system that can be deployed by a bank – and everything in-between.
Philip Meyer, CEO
Fintech and payments entrepreneur for over 30 years. Philip started various payments businesses and led the project team that conceptualized and developed the innovative Vaultavo Crypto Custody product, Vaultavo's spearhead into the world of crypto and blockchain.
Gideon Malherbe, Chief Strategist
Founding Partner of Virtual Consulting International (VCI), a global consulting firm specializing in Digital Transformation, Scenario and Strategic Management. Gideon is an active participant in the venture space and is serving on several boards of new start-ups. He is now full-time working with the Vaultavo team.
Keith Kourie, Chief Information Officer, Crypto and Blockchain
Keith has been active in the security and financial technology solutions industries for over 16 years. He set up and led the development team that architected and developed the innovative Vaultavo Crypto custody solution.
Peter Harris, Compliance and Chief Risk Officer
A highly resourceful and seasoned governance, risk management and compliance professional with over 35 years of experience in the financial industry. Peter is qualified as a chartered accountant with Ernst and Young and attained certified internal auditor and certified risk management credentials.
James Fick, Chief Commercial Officer
James has a rich pedigree in all commercial disciplines, both academically and practically. Graduating from the University of Salford in 2009 with an MSc Marketing (Masters) and BSc (Hons) in Business Studies, he has over 10 years of experience in commercial roles over various Fintech sectors.
Ernest Lau, Chief Information Officer, Payments
Ernest has been active in the payments industry for over two decades. Over the last 10 years, Ernest focused on applying new technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Blockchain/Cryptocurrency for the next generation of payment systems.
• Inspiring and experienced management team
• Huge market opportunity in crypto asset custody – Coins, NFTs and Web3
• Solid business model with revenue growth
• Defensible business and strong execution strategy
• High future valuation and ROI even with later stage investment
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online OCMX portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #