- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
TORONTO, ON, September 08, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ -- IBlüm gets listed on THE OCMX™
What if everyone had a personal coach for whatever they wanted to learn? That's the idea behind iBlüm. From early years education to executive training, we take an expert's competency and curriculum and scale it to an unlimited number of users. We do this by personalizing learning content to every individual's needs and strengths in order to achieve better learning outcomes.
The OCMX™ is pleased to announce the listing of IBlüm to its online portal which offers financial networks the ability to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The OCMX™ has spent considerable time completing its due diligence on IBlüm and concluded that there is indeed a tremendous potential for this company.
The OCMX™ noted that IBlüm exhibits the main components of any solid opportunity, namely a solid management team, a great track record, and several key competitive advantages.
PROBLEM THEY ARE SOLVING
Today, if you are an educator, may it be in a preschool room or corporate training, your class might have 15 or 24 students, all with varying levels of readiness compared to a defined competency framework or curriculum. It is impossible to see and assess the knowledge and skill mastery of each and every student, with iBlüm, this is no longer the case.
iBlüm's proprietary algorithms surface insights into each learner's development and rolls these up into cohort-based insights that the educator can use to get the most developmental impact from their learning plans, removing the educator's blind spot.
WHERE THEY ARE HEADED
At the heart of iBlüm's transformational learning platform is their unique, AI-powered Personal Learning Engine (PLE), which makes learning more individual, collaborative, measurable and, ultimately, accessible – to all. The iBlüm opportunity is huge with their initial early years solution alone representing a $2.5 billion addressable market.
Their goal is to deliver the iBlüm 1:1 learning model to 100 million users and attract 1 million creators to personalize their content in 10 years. They will start with the early childhood education market with our Early Years solution. They intend to keep these learners that are onboarded at this age for life and also attract their family and friends.
• Initial market is large with 1.2 million early childhood education (ECE) operators in the USA, Canada, and China
• ECE market is projected to grow at a compound rate of 20% from 2022 to 2028
• Unique customer acquisition strategy of using initial customers (ECE operators) to onboard future customers (parents and lifelong learners)
• The iBlum Personal Learning Engine is designed to be content agnostic and can support any competency framework and curriculum, allowing any learning creator and educator to personalize their program at scale
• Our technology is an enterprise-grade platform that includes features like billing, staff/resource optimizer, available space and sales widgets, allowing education providers both small and large to monetize, run and grow their business effectively and efficiently
Nesmith Chingcuanco, CEO/Founder
20 years of entrepreneurial experience. Co-founder of Learning Jungle, an early childhood education provider, growing the company from bootstrap to projected sales of $65M in 2022. Graduated with a Computer Engineering degree from McMaster University and was a Technical Lead at 724 Solutions prior to founding Learning Jungle/Devhaus.
Grant Lawson, Vice President
Leadership experience in diverse companies in sales, manufacturing, and service operations. Led the Leadership and Development practice of a consulting firm for 13 years. B. Eng from McGill and an MBA from Ivey School of Business. Prior to joining Learning Jungle/Devhaus, was VP of Pension Growth at OMERS
Azam Foda, CFO
Diverse international Operating and Board room experience beyond the CFO suite in public, family-owned, and venture-backed companies. Repeated success in building a strategic finance functionality commensurate with the maturity of organizations, to mimic a public company regimen and cadence. Executive MBA from the University of Toronto's Rotman School of Business and a CMA-CPA designation in Ontario.
Dean Foerter, Chief Marketing Officer
Former Chief Strategy Officer at J. Walter Thompson, Dean is an expert in combining purpose-based brand strategy with innovation to transform brands into platforms for growth. 20 years' experience in advertising agency account planning, market research and new product innovation. Accustomed to leading cross-disciplinary entrepreneurial teams covering traditional and digital media.
• Learning companion mobile app and Management Portal deployed in multiple countries, time zones and languages, including Canada, USA, France and Singapore
• Infrastructure is able to scale horizontally with enterprise customer in France having 45,000 users with thousand of concurrent users
• Learning algorithm trained for Early Childhood Education
• Key executives and senior team hired between 2020 and 2021 and has now been together for over 12 months
• Working with experienced Teacher Professional Development providers and educational product distributors in the USA and China to market to ECE operators and K-12 public and private schools
• 2022 Forecast Revenue $1.0 M expected to grow to $10M in three years
• Revenue growth of _40% over the past 2 years.
• Incorporated in 2020 and has raised $5M Conv Notes and Seed Equity.
• Projected to be profitable by 2025
• 20 full-time employees
ABOUT THE OCMX™
The OCMX™, established in 2009, is a next generation investor relations and marketing outreach firm. Through our online OCMX portal, we connect companies with financial networks, generating interest and awareness for their opportunity.
TD Canada Trust Tower
161 Bay Street, 45th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2S1
Email: [email protected]
# # #