- Products & Services
- Knowledge Base
LOS ANGELES, CA, February 08, 2018 /24-7PressRelease/ -- The government compliance experts at FLANK have just announced the development of comprehensive NIST SP 800-53 information security policies and procedures. Available for instant download, the FISMA All-in-One Toolkit contains hundreds of pages essential policies procedures, and other necessary forms for assisting with NIST SP 800-53 compliance.
Specifically, the FISMA All-in-One Toolkit comes complete with the following information security policies and procedures for assisting with FISMA and NIST SP 800-53 compliance:
- Hundreds of pages of industry leading information security, operational, and business specific policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates, provisioning and hardening documents, and more.
- Policies, procedures, and essential provisioning and hardening documents for all major operating systems, ranging from all Microsoft Server operating systems, to UNIX, LINUX, HP, and more.
- Database specific policies, procedures for Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, and more.
- Security Awareness Training material, social media policies, and more.
- Numerous operational policy templates also.
Compliance with FISMA is mandatory for federal agencies, along with government contractors working with such agencies, so turn to the experts at FLANK for proven information security documentation. From policies and procedures to security awareness training - and more - trust the FISMA and NIST SP 800-53 experts today at FLANK.
We're global experts when it comes to security, governance, and compliance solutions, there's no debating that, and we can help you implement efficient and scalable solutions for your growing business. Security can be difficult, compliance can be challenging, and governance can be costly - we more than understand these issues - and it's why you should be talking to Flank, the organization that helps you in "protecting your perimeter".
We're Flank. "to defend or guard at the flank".
# # #